FHP- Anyone attending upcoming academy or in hiring process
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

FHP- Anyone attending upcoming academy or in hiring process

Anyone attending upcoming academy or in hiring process?

I wanted to start a new thread to share how everyone’s process was or is going

Unregistered

Hiring process

In the hiring process.... anyone receive an offer letter for the upcoming academy? Also when did u receive it before the BI or After

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In the hiring process.... anyone receive an offer letter for the upcoming academy? Also when did u receive it before the BI or After
    An offer letter won’t go out until after the BI. They aren’t going to offer you something without knowing everything about you. Good luck.

Unregistered

How do you even know when you have passed each stage?

Unregistered
    How do you even know when you have passed each stage?
    They mail you a cake that says "Florida Highway Partol" Yes, I'm aware it's spelled wrong.

Unregistered
    Lmao. Dont discourage them.

Unregistered
    They mail you a cake that says "Florida Highway Partol" Yes, I'm aware it's spelled wrong.
    That was funny! You remember that cake!

Unregistered

I'm in the process. I'm so excited. I've always wanted to be a Police Officer, it's been my life's dream. I think once I get a year in I may try to transfer to BCII OR something before promoting to Sgt.

Unregistered
    I'm in the process. I'm so excited. I've always wanted to be a Police Officer, it's been my life's dream. I think once I get a year in I may try to transfer to BCII OR something before promoting to Sgt.
    I think that is an excellent plan!

Unregistered
    Man this is got me stoked LOLz. I was gonna apply to animal contrul in Dade, but they said my tatts are too much for the public. Wuz a blessin in disguise cause I'm on my way to the black n tan! FHP was a lot mere welcuming. I was sold by the second video with the airplane and the dudez seizing the coke! I already have a laminated Galls catalog ( I take it in the shower when my Grandma is at chemo)....I am gonna order my swat stuff with my communion money so I have a hed start BOOOYA !!!!!

Anyway, good luck to all my fellow new troopers and I'll see you on the grinder, until then be safe and tie up any looze ends n shiiznit.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast