Call volume

Thread: Call volume

Unregistered

Call volume

How heavy is the call volume with the TPD?

Unregistered
    How about instead of asking questions non stop on here you come do a ride along and see what the agency is like for yourself. This is actually a requirement for someone who is applying so this may be opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. Come ride on a Saturday night and see what it’s like.

Unregistered
    Yes, this 'the TPD' guy is aggravating as hell; the type that will be a pest to work with for everyone else on his squad because he is too damn lazy to do any of his own research thought into anything, let alone to commit anything you do tell or show him once to permanent memory. I already do not like him and he has not been hired here yet!

Unregistered
    Cut him some slack. Call volume depends we’re you work. All are busy some much busier than others. Last year annual calls was just over 750k for the year.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cut him some slack. Call volume depends we’re you work. All are busy some much busier than others. Last year annual calls was just over 750k for the year.
    I always open to answer questions here. But I have to agree with the others. This guy needs to sign up for a ride along and have all his questions answered in one shift. Kind of annoying that he keeps posting here with these questions.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh and you really can’t count 750k as real calls. They pull a call number or t10s, t82s, 74s, t58s, t40s, and a bunch of other BS crap that ain’t real. With at least 500 officers on patrol or patrol like jobs I would say tens of thousands of those numbers are BS.

Unregistered
    Sorry Gents, I didn’t realize how many questions I had asked. Thanks for all the info though.

Unregistered
    He’s correct for 2017 was over 700k dispatched calls for service not including the BS ones T10, T40 etc. Fire and Police both have break the numbers down each year into categories and make them public. They used to post the numbers in the department news letter but they don’t have that anymore