Usfsp - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Usfsp

Unregistered
    There are total shitheads on every police departments and jobs in general. They are just out for themselves. The biggest clue that they are out for themselves is that they will not fellowship on a meal with you or other officers and only eat with their own friends that are out for the same thing they are out for to be promoted and separate themselves from the other officers. And once they get the promotion they want will tell you, do not fellowship with your officers on a meal, do your fellowship and bonding while you are working on the DUI check point, that is the bonding you should be doing with your officers. A total disconnect and poor leadership.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are total shitheads on every police departments and jobs in general. They are just out for themselves. The biggest clue that they are out for themselves is that they will not fellowship on a meal with you or other officers and only eat with their own friends that are out for the same thing they are out for to be promoted and separate themselves from the other officers. And once they get the promotion they want will tell you, do not fellowship with your officers on a meal, do your fellowship and bonding while you are working on the DUI check point, that is the bonding you should be doing with your officers. A total disconnect and poor leadership.
    Please clarify, USFSP doesn’t know what DUI checkpoint means

Unregistered
    Oh give it a break already, if a DUI checkpoint is what you consider big-time law enforcement then you guys on the Tampa campus really need to get out more because that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I mean really, why the hell would you choose USF as your first LE career and then brag about a campus DUI checkpoint or whatever. You kids are too funny; this is a second career job, young cops should want to work in large municipal or county jurisdictions to get patrol experience that is afforded by saturation and repetition across the spectrum of the statute book on a nightly basis. This is the only way to build a sound foundation to move on to investigations or patrol leadership, it takes actual experience of doing all of it so many times over and over that you know the statute, current case law applicable to it, and the ASA who handles those cases so well that you are on a first name basis.

None of you, who have only worked at USF Tampa, are a competent and solid independent officer who would be considered an asset and a resource at any other agency without additional training and close supervision. We know because we have many friends who tell us about your performance in FTO when you leave for other agencies. Why do you think other agencies do not consider USF adequate police experience in lateral hiring for step increases? So, please, for all that is holy, do not lecture those of us down here at the St Pete Campus any longer about what losers we are and how great you are. Many of us are on our second career and have socks older than you.

Unregistered
    Oh give it a break already, if a DUI checkpoint is what you consider big-time law enforcement then you guys on the Tampa campus really need to get out more because that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I mean really, why the hell would you choose USF as your first LE career and then brag about a campus DUI checkpoint or whatever. You kids are too funny; this is a second career job, young cops should want to work in large municipal or county jurisdictions to get patrol experience that is afforded by saturation and repetition across the spectrum of the statute book on a nightly basis. This is the only way to build a sound foundation to move on to investigations or patrol leadership, it takes actual experience of doing all of it so many times over and over that you know the statute, current case law applicable to it, and the ASA who handles those cases so well that you are on a first name basis.

None of you, who have only worked at USF Tampa, are a competent and solid independent officer who would be considered an asset and a resource at any other agency without additional training and close supervision. We know because we have many friends who tell us about your performance in FTO when you leave for other agencies. Why do you think other agencies do not consider USF adequate police experience in lateral hiring for step increases? So, please, for all that is holy, do not lecture those of us down here at the St Pete Campus any longer about what losers we are and how great you are. Many of us are on our second career and have socks older than you.
    No, I’m not saying anything about “big time law enforcement.” You guys just literally do nothing. Why even have an accreditation if your department isn’t going to act like a big boy.

Unregistered

Are you serious? Is this what you do? I'm not a kid who hasn't worked anywhere but USF Tampa and it's assholes like you that give veterans like us from other agencies a bad name. Why get on here and ramble on like you're God's gift to law enforcement? You're just embarrassing yourself. Be a professional. You paid your dues. You don't need to get on here and establish some fake superiority over other cops. Going on and on post after post? No one cares who you are or what you do there in st Pete. You're the reason you guys get shit talked so much.

Unregistered

Please go f*** off already. Jesus, can we just continue to be separate agencies and post on different forums. I could give a shit what you do in St.Pete, your in a completely different county and judicial system. Make a usfsp leo affairs please...

Unregistered
    Are you serious? Is this what you do? I'm not a kid who hasn't worked anywhere but USF Tampa and it's assholes like you that give veterans like us from other agencies a bad name. Why get on here and ramble on like you're God's gift to law enforcement? You're just embarrassing yourself. Be a professional. You paid your dues. You don't need to get on here and establish some fake superiority over other cops. Going on and on post after post? No one cares who you are or what you do there in st Pete. You're the reason you guys get shit talked so much.
    Your right, I guess I am old and washed up. Hell I just learned how to use the personal computer the other day.. It just hurts to know that I was such a bad ass back in the day at Tampa and now I work at the lesser of the two campus police agencies and resemble Paul Bart. I apologize to the rookies at both places, I'm just to close minded to realize that some of you just took the first badge you could get and are leaving as soon as your 3 years are up.

Sincerely,
    Old dumb ass

Unregistered
    This escalated quickly.

Unregistered

I’m not calling a dui checkpoint “big time law enforcement.” You guys just literally do nothing. Why even have accreditation if your department isn’t going to act like a big boy and attempt to do police work.

Unregistered
    Your right, I guess I am old and washed up. Hell I just learned how to use the personal computer the other day.. It just hurts to know that I was such a bad ass back in the day at Tampa and now I work at the lesser of the two campus police agencies and resemble Paul Bart. I apologize to the rookies at both places, I'm just to close minded to realize that some of you just took the first badge you could get and are leaving as soon as your 3 years are up.

Sincerely,
    Old dumb ass
    Glory days

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast