Usfsp - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Usfsp

Unregistered
    Yeah Robby, go **** yourself, whoever you are

Unregistered
    Who's Robby?!

Unregistered
    F*** this place and you bunch of back stabbing pos fake ass cops.

Unregistered
    Well I for one can't wait for the merger. You usfsp guys seems very pleasant to work with.

Unregistered
    We don't have a Robby. Must be a Tampa guy.

Unregistered
    St Pete guys aren't even a fraction as angry as Tampa. We do get a little tired of the hate from a department we never interact with, though.

Unregistered
    I never hear anyone talking bad about St Pete guys in Tampa. I think it's just these idiots on here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I never hear anyone talking bad about St Pete guys in Tampa. I think it's just these idiots on here.
    Why are you on here then? I guess you just read these posts and post the positive things.

Unregistered
    We're all idiots on here, only most of us don't talk shit about other cops we don't know. Most of us realize there are very real problems that need to be addressed.

Unregistered
    Robby is not a USF cop or a cop at all for that matter. His registered screen name is 'Robrob', so I nicknamed him Robby in my reply to him. He posted a snarky comment to me and is not even a cop. If you click on his screen name you can pull up all of his posts. Robby is some douche who had to put himself through some community college police academy program or something and is now out there soliciting every agency in the area for an auxiliary position to get his foot in the door because no one would hire him and send him to the Academy and no one wants him full time now that he is 'certifiable'. Apparently, Robby is not good enough for SPPD or HCSO, who are desperate and down a bunch of people. There is no way Robby has a successful full-time job and is just looking to get into this for the community service aspect, so I hope he does not try that angle in retort.

Anyhow, that is who Robby is, an irrelevant POS, as I said in my original reply to him; one who had the unmitigated gall to comment on my stellar career that spans longer the elapsed time since his mother shat him from her colon!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast