Usfsp - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Usfsp

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Security is a contracted company. Get your facts right
    Oh, you have that wrong. One thing I've learned over the years, If I am knee deep in my Steak n' Shake, and some asshole comes up and interrupts my dinner with some BS stuff, . I am...- campus security, and you need to call.... 911.

Unregistered
    I have sex with farm animals.

Unregistered
    Go Bulls!!

Francis

Ask David Hendry

No, I’m not saying anything about “big time law enforcement.” You guys just literally do nothing. Why even have an accreditation if your department isn’t going to act like a big boy.
    Please ask our Chief David Hendry.

Unregistered

Good Stuff

Benefits of Employment
    Aside from the benefits specific to working at the University of South Florida Police Department, you will be eligible for the benefits enjoyed by all USF employees. To view a full list of benefits, please visit USF Human Resource Benefits. Here are a sample of some of the benefits you may be eligible for:

Educational Assistance Programs for Employees
    Insurance
    Leave Benefits
    Credit Union
    Discounts
    Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
    In addition to the benefits listed above, law enforcement officers also receive the following benefits:

Law Enforcement Incentive Pay: Upon being certified by the Florida Criminal Justice Standards Commission, officers become eligible for additional monthly compensation based upon completed higher education and/or career development courses.
    Uniform Maintenance Allowance: Provides an additional annual stipend for shoes and uniform cleaning.
    Issued Equipment: All duty uniforms and equipment will be supplied, with the exception of footwear.
    Take-Home-Vehicle Program: Upon completion of an initial contract period, officers may become eligible to participate in the Take-Home-Vehicle Program.
    Other Benefits: Public Safety Officers Benefits Act provides a $150,000 life insurance policy. Special Risk Retirement allows officers to retire after 30 years of continuous creditable service regardless of age. The State of Florida provides a $50,000 Death/Disability policy. Workers' Compensation Program available for work-related injury.

Unregistered

Why

Why doesn't St. Pete have take home vehicles

Unregistered
    Tampa's command staff saw a need, and pushed for it. St Pete has a different command staff, who does not see a need, and will not push for it. Plus, half the department lives well beyond the distance set by policy. Simple as that. Responsibility rests solely with the St Pete administration, and has nothing to do with Tampa. Unless there is a major change, it's not happening, so let it go.

Unregistered
    Change can't come soon enough

unregistered

Just the tip

Assistant chief coming from usf st pete. Sneaky

Unregistered
    Tampa's command staff saw a need, and pushed for it. St Pete has a different command staff, who does not see a need, and will not push for it. Plus, half the department lives well beyond the distance set by policy. Simple as that. Responsibility rests solely with the St Pete administration, and has nothing to do with Tampa. Unless there is a major change, it's not happening, so let it go.
    "Plus, half the department lives well beyond the distance set by the policy."

Tampa has guys driving from Pinellas County to USF Tampa, not sure what that has to do with it?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast