As the Core turns...... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Manifestation of Human Nature

Why the surprise at these unfolding events?
    It is nothing new, it should be expected. The LCSO culture of fear, intimidation, praise of the guilty and punishment of the innocent is hubris.

Mark 7:21-23

(21) For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, (22) thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness. (23) All these evil things come from within and defile a man."

Unregistered

As the CORE Turns

So what ever happened to Lt Anderson and Deputy Taylor after the video of them engaged in sexual activity on duty on video tape in his patrol car?

They get a pass, right?

This type of selective prosecution is what makes us HATE Corrections Admin!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what ever happened to Lt Anderson and Deputy Taylor after the video of them engaged in sexual activity on duty on video tape in his patrol car?

They get a pass, right?

This type of selective prosecution is what makes us HATE Corrections Admin!
    I'd like to hear more about this,please tell me more! Where is this video tape?

Unregistered
    There is no tape and it never happened. This is all made up. That's how we roll

Unregistered

It happened

Colonel Eber covered it up for his boy! The complaint was real if it wasn’t why was she suddenly reassigned! Anderson went begging for forgiveness when they got caught in his assigned County Vehicle!!

Unregistered

Media

Nothing here to see, move along.

Unregistered

Store Security Video

Recorded by pharmacy video surveillance of parking lot.

Unregistered
    Colonel Eber covered it up for his boy! The complaint was real if it wasn’t why was she suddenly reassigned! Anderson went begging for forgiveness when they got caught in his assigned County Vehicle!!
    Well this is her exhusband and I would like as much info on this as I can get considering my marriage is one of the marriages that were effected by it.

Unregistered
    Well this is her exhusband and I would like as much info on this as I can get considering my marriage is one of the marriages that were effected by it.
    HAHAHA sure you are

Unregistered
    Recorded by pharmacy video surveillance of parking lot.
    Haha have you ever seen video from a parking lot recorder??? of course not, just some dumb a s s troll, go away little one

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast