As the Core turns......
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

As the Core turns......

So after yesterdays incident with two Deputies getting injured due to under staffing I feel like many things need to come to light. Lets start with staffing, we are 12-13-15 down EVERYDAY this is nothing new! Admin has no answers, if they ignore it it will go away. We are putting our lives at risk every time we walk through that front door. We have a colonel who gets kicked back off the road because he couldn't play nice with the next sheriff. A major who just bully's people to get his way, a captain who is more worried about his girlfriends feelings than the is building he is running. If she complains about you or something you have done you get put on the shit list. She must leave her post, which is never in a dorm, to go to lunch with him everyday 1100 sharp. This is all after she tried to get another deputy fired for sexual harassment and then nothing happening when she got caught lying to IA. She has no friends no one likes her because she will always be Capt Boobs who goes home and talk and gossips with her captain not her boyfriend. She has had a lot of time off but who is checking her time sheet or if she isn't granted the day he just gives it to her, but none of that matters when you are banging a member of your immediate chain of command. Makes corrections look like a laughing stock everyday. Lets move onto our Lt's well we all know one is getting promoted after sleeping with a deputy in the back of his patrol car, two marriages ruined, the agency is so proud. Our Sgt's are getting it from all ends brass is on their case and deputies try and go to them for changes but they are really only there to stop us from moving things up the chain. I can assure with this group in charge that this will not be the last incident that happens and many more with get hurt. What we need new staff older then 19 with more experience the Publix or McDonald's, a training division that listens to their Field Trainers, people to come to work, MWD to be utilized when necessary and people who care about their brothers and sisters.

Unregistered
    OMG, you have to be kidding me. Someone is having sexual relations with another person off duty. Call out the National Guard!

Unregistered

Thumbs up Sad but true

The Supervisors that know what they're doing are out in 4 years or less. However those same supervisors are so disconnected with reality, they may as well be working on Mars. Col: would you like to see my guitars. Maj: Who can bully today and golf with tomorrow. Capt: Who it my GF banging currently Lt # 1 Listen to me, my brother is an attorney. Lt. #2 Wheres Capt H at? Sgt. # 1 thru #30 Are too busy dealing with broad generalize emails from the above listed chain that they don't have time to deal with being short staffed, redundant paperwork, responding to above emails etc...

Say what you want about Ellegood, but he was a leader. He was put in and impossible situation at 1019 because he was the only viable candidate that didn't clash with the at the time current political landscape. He's a good man, more than competent to say the least and even though he riding out his last couple years, he's the only reason both facilities haven't burned to the ground. He wears his vest because that's what leaders do.

The CORE is a cesspool of nepotism and incompetence.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OMG, you have to be kidding me. Someone is having sexual relations with another person off duty. Call out the National Guard!

Is it only off duty? I think not! The attitude is always present, if an inmate wants to right her up she tells the to try she is dating her captain. If she is assigned where she doesn't want to be she makes a call. Its a laughing stock!

Unregistered
    So after yesterdays incident with two Deputies getting injured due to under staffing I feel like many things need to come to light. Lets start with staffing, we are 12-13-15 down EVERYDAY this is nothing new! Admin has no answers, if they ignore it it will go away. We are putting our lives at risk every time we walk through that front door. We have a colonel who gets kicked back off the road because he couldn't play nice with the next sheriff. A major who just bully's people to get his way, a captain who is more worried about his girlfriends feelings than the is building he is running. If she complains about you or something you have done you get put on the shit list. She must leave her post, which is never in a dorm, to go to lunch with him everyday 1100 sharp. This is all after she tried to get another deputy fired for sexual harassment and then nothing happening when she got caught lying to IA. She has no friends no one likes her because she will always be Capt Boobs who goes home and talk and gossips with her captain not her boyfriend. She has had a lot of time off but who is checking her time sheet or if she isn't granted the day he just gives it to her, but none of that matters when you are banging a member of your immediate chain of command. Makes corrections look like a laughing stock everyday. Lets move onto our Lt's well we all know one is getting promoted after sleeping with a deputy in the back of his patrol car, two marriages ruined, the agency is so proud. Our Sgt's are getting it from all ends brass is on their case and deputies try and go to them for changes but they are really only there to stop us from moving things up the chain. I can assure with this group in charge that this will not be the last incident that happens and many more with get hurt. What we need new staff older then 19 with more experience the Publix or McDonald's, a training division that listens to their Field Trainers, people to come to work, MWD to be utilized when necessary and people who care about their brothers and sisters.
    hen man up and go to internal affairs and give them the information, but you wont you will make up some bs excuse, instead you will whine on this trash site

Unregistered
    What's hillarious is there is more Brass sitting in their offices watching tv than Deputies on shift. If the brass would actually work shifts wouldnt be short and they might actualy have a clue what's going on in the jail

Dispatcher Mike

Living the dream

Is it only off duty? I think not! The attitude is always present, if an inmate wants to right her up she tells the to try she is dating her captain. If she is assigned where she doesn't want to be she makes a call. Its a laughing stock!
    This story reminds me of a Captain who’s Lt wife was doing and Officer on her shift. All was good till the Lt found her lover boy in the arms of another female officer. The same female officer that most of Lee County has had and some say her husband, the captain too. Well to keep a long story short, even with the evidence in hand it was covered up rather than addressed. Corruption is real in all of Lee County. I can’t wait for the book tour and film to come out. Until then we’re all just living the dream!

Unregistered
    What's hillarious is there is more Brass sitting in their offices watching tv than Deputies on shift. If the brass would actually work shifts wouldnt be short and they might actualy have a clue what's going on in the jail
    And it’s the same in court ops! Making up OT, watching tv and taking care of their buddy’s!

Unregistered

Da Boys Club

hen man up and go to internal affairs and give them the information, but you wont you will make up some bs excuse, instead you will whine on this trash site
    Wake up. The married lieutenant shagging a subordinate in uniform witnessed by a civilian and called into dispatch is one of the golden boys ordained by NoBallsHall Fatrocko Bellygood and Eversoftpushover
    Da boys club covers da boys. They save their wrath for women cause there’s not a set of cohoneys between all the white shirts

Unregistered
    And it’s the same in court ops! Making up OT, watching tv and taking care of their buddy’s!
    Don’t forget they also do their personal business while on duty! Do as I say not as I do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast