CPI Really

Thread: CPI Really

Unregistered

CPI Really

How could your CPI team missed the obvious signs of dysfunction and return that poor child to such a bad living environment? Maybe it's time for your boss to admit that PCSO can't do everything and get back to basics.

Unregistered
    Wrong. The child was returned to the mom by a judge and monitored by a private case management agency.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How could your CPI team missed the obvious signs of dysfunction and return that poor child to such a bad living environment? Maybe it's time for your boss to admit that PCSO can't do everything and get back to basics.
    Clearly you should fact check before you post stupid criticism. CPID had nothing to do with that case. He was taken by a CPI years ago, the judge decided to give him back instead of letting the foster parents adopt. How about you try to figure out who the judge was who reunited.

Unregistered
    Hmmmmm. This poor child was in foster care briefly. I feel for the foster parents, they clearly loved him. But that suggests that CPID was involved which puts this malfunction in the lap of Captain Paul “I Do No Wrong” Carey. Lets watch the blame game begin!!!!

Unregistered
    Oh you mean the old TSPD rat.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hmmmmm. This poor child was in foster care briefly. I feel for the foster parents, they clearly loved him. But that suggests that CPID was involved which puts this malfunction in the lap of Captain Paul “I Do No Wrong” Carey. Lets watch the blame game begin!!!!
    Again, dumb people have no clue what they are talking about. The child was in foster care because CPID did their job and removed the child. The judge put him back with the mother, that has nothing to do with CPID. Maybe go read some Chapter 39 to learn how things work.

Unregistered

Wrong

CPID went out on an AOA with LPD where LPD had use the loud speaker to get the mother to open the f
    Door. This was after she had gotten the child back. CPI did not take the child again.