FIRE PBA SHIVER, HIRE CHIEF NANNEY that retires very soon!
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

FIRE PBA SHIVER, HIRE CHIEF NANNEY that retires very soon!

We need a cops cop and God knows Shiver was NEVER a cop! Nanney is disgusted with the PBA choices after he got Stahl elected. Make the PBA GREAT AGAIN! Hire Nanney as Chief of Staff. Cops respect and administration fears him! #Nanney2018

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We need a cops cop and God knows Shiver was NEVER a cop! Nanney is disgusted with the PBA choices after he got Stahl elected. Make the PBA GREAT AGAIN! Hire Nanney as Chief of Staff. Cops respect and administration fears him! #Nanney2018
    Bout time someone with brains is speaking for real. Charlie got my support thru thick & thin.

Unregistered
    Bout time someone with brains is speaking for real. Charlie got my support thru thick & thin.
    Stahl act like a great leader TRUMP, and tell Shiver “Your Fired”! Grab Nanney before we lose him for good! Make something of your Presidency or than friends and family.

Unregistered
    Stahl act like a great leader TRUMP, and tell Shiver “Your Fired”! Grab Nanney before we lose him for good! Make something of your Presidency or than friends and family.
    Luv me sum Nanney

Unregistered
    Even though Nanney is no prize I do agree he would be much better than Shiver. Let’s get it done.

Unregistered
    Even though Nanney is no prize I do agree he would be much better than Shiver. Let’s get it done.
    No prize the guy by far is smartest big boss and can rally the troops to do all kinds of stuff. No way he will work at PBA hes worth more in private sector. He leaves at end of year.

Unregistered
    Nanney is only person loved by blacks / whites / hispanics / male / female/ gay / straight / cop / civilian i would rejoin PBA if he was president just to see the fireworks !

Unregistered
    Nanney is only person loved by blacks / whites / hispanics / male / female/ gay / straight / cop / civilian i would rejoin PBA if he was president just to see the fireworks !
    He would be a superior president than the idiot that’s is there now. At least Nanney can speak. Stahl sounds illiterate when he opens his mouth. Hard to even decipher what he is trying to say at times

Unregistered

Another thread started by none other than Nanney himself. Please go away.

Another thread started by Nanney and Nubia. Please go AWAY.

Unregistered
    Another thread started by Nanney and Nubia. Please go AWAY.
    Really? I dont think he likes the ano ymous BS cause people like you and yours never have balls to say shit to his face

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast