314-522-3100 Ext. 5269
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

314-522-3100 Ext. 5269

The phone number provided is for Chief Delrish Moss at the Ferguson PD in Ferguson, MO

He is leaving Ferguson at the end of the month to return to South FL.

He was raised in Overton and became a police officer in Miami over 30 years ago. He is a good cop; and a good man.

Our REPUBLICAN group of North Broward will be encouraging him to run for Broward Sheriff in 2020 and plan to support his campaign if he chooses to answer the call. Republican candidates have little chance to be elected in Broward. He will be supported by us regardless of party affiliation. If you are on board, please contact Chief Moss to support this effort.

Unregistered
    Who is "us" , I will not support him or any other slimy democrat.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A Republican will never be elected here. Not even running against Hairplugs.
    We need an undercover brother to run as a democrat!

Unregistered
    Yeah right look at what we got when we had a Republican turn coat.

Unregistered
    If you look at the way Broward elections are going, Republicans are outnumbered. South Broward won't flip to republican by 2020. While it may go against your grain to vote for a democrat for very good reason, in this case there's no chance that the devil you don't know could be any worse than the devil that you do know. I'd rather see Lamberti back, as bad as it was, than have this embarrassment, but that won't happen. Moss is a sure win. He checks all the boxes that it would take to beat mumbles.

I am a republican and if that's what it takes to at least change leadership, I'll get on board. By all accounts, Moss is fair and not too far left. Whoever, it is that is elected needs to have their feet held to the fire. A lot of the failures had to do with people not speaking up and demanding accountability until there was a catastrophic event.

Unregistered
    Hey didnt the sheriff change party?

Unregistered
    You don't want a Repug extremist either! Show me your Cult 45 Membership card sir and I will certainly understand where you are coming from.

Unregistered
    Moss is nothing more than a popular minority PIO former LT. His claim to fame at Ferguson was hiring more blacks and women. He did nothing for the crime rate. He is not an Alan West or Candace Owens. Don't be fooled and drink the kool aid twice. Do your homework before you jump in feet first and back this guy.

Unregistered
    Moss is nothing more than a popular minority PIO former LT. His claim to fame at Ferguson was hiring more blacks and women. He did nothing for the crime rate. He is not an Alan West or Candace Owens. Don't be fooled and drink the kool aid twice. Do your homework before you jump in feet first and back this guy.
    Candace Owens would be preferable; with or without a LE background. Alan West would be perfect but has too much baggage. While Moss may not be ideal, he seems to be the only name that has surfaced who could definitely shake Mumbles out of the tree. Moss would definitely get the black vote, and democrat Jews will always vote for the candidate who makes them appear to be the least prejudice. There does not seem to be a 2020 path for a Republican at all -Unfortunately.

Unregistered
    Thanks for your comments " Susan"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast