+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    It's been two weeks since "Fake News Bob" got fired ... and now he's already a forgotten has-been. "Bob Who?"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's been two weeks since "Fake News Bob" got fired ... and now he's already a forgotten has-been. "Bob Who?"
    As will soon be hairplugs!

Unregistered
    His cokc is so smooth. He is a dreamboat.

Unregistered
    Good ridance

Unregistered
    Quit in lieu of being fired is more like it. Ha ha ha!!! Buh bye, Bob. Good luck getting another real job in journalism.
    ira dumbbag is next

Unregistered

Bob Norma

Bob normal left Ch. 10 to take a job as director of BSO’s Public Information Office. Keep Your friends close and your enemies closer. I saw him eating a big bowl of pasta at the PSP in the cafeteria. Stop by and say hello to him in PIO. He was sweating as usual.

Unregistered
    Bob normal left Ch. 10 to take a job as director of BSO’s Public Information Office. Keep Your friends close and your enemies closer. I saw him eating a big bowl of pasta at the PSP in the cafeteria. Stop by and say hello to him in PIO. He was sweating as usual.
    Even he's not dumb enough to work here at this point. All we can hire now are millennials that think they are entitled and everything should be handed to them. I need a new car mine is 2 years old, I want weekends off, I want holidays off, I don't like working midnights, I'm going to go on social media and complain because I have to work.....blah blah blah.

Unregistered
    Even he's not dumb enough to work here at this point. All we can hire now are millennials that think they are entitled and everything should be handed to them. I need a new car mine is 2 years old, I want weekends off, I want holidays off, I don't like working midnights, I'm going to go on social media and complain because I have to work.....blah blah blah.
    Young people want instant gratification.

Unregistered
    Nothing going on here. no news to report!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123