Next major - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Next major

Unregistered

Next Major

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    McKinney is a 20!!!
    How about Tammy Clyde, she's been here for about 30 years and never had the chance to do anything or go anywhere??

Unregistered
    How about Tammy Clyde, she's been here for about 30 years and never had the chance to do anything or go anywhere??
    because she couldn't pass a sgt test her personnel file is filled with nasty she was eyeball deep in the FBI sting of years gone by don't add to the under-qualifed over-confident already there.

Unregistered

Next Major

because she couldn't pass a sgt test her personnel file is filled with nasty she was eyeball deep in the FBI sting of years gone by don't add to the under-qualifed over-confident already there.
    Oh Yeah, forgot that she was part of that. I guess that is why she walks around angry all day.

Unregistered

Next Major

Oh Yeah, forgot that she was part of that. I guess that is why she walks around angry all day.
    Boy, she is an angry SOB. Feel sorry for the poor Sm--ck that she goes home to every day

Unregistered

Next Major

Ortiz would be a good choice !

Unregistered
    Ortiz are you kidding me. That guy is a mess and always has been a mess. He had a chance when Tommy was here now he has no chance thank god. Justin, John gram, John Marino, Ski they would be good choices.

Unregistered
    Ortiz are you kidding me. That guy is a mess and always has been a mess. He had a chance when Tommy was here now he has no chance thank god. Justin, John gram, John Marino, Ski they would be good choices.
    All white robe bit#$es. KKK. Heil Hitler.

Unregistered
    Rumor has it that Losenbeck is getting the nod

Unregistered

Next Major

Rumor has it that Losenbeck is getting the nod
    You've got to be kidding! Looseneck, What a Joke!

Unregistered
    Give Alex Astacio a shot.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast