Next major - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Next major

Unregistered

Next Major

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please, I appreciate you admiration for Lt. Astacio, but if your going to document his accomplishments please be accurate. Yes, he did in fact pick-up two competitors. It was after the swim on the shoreline. He stacked them on the handlebars of his bicycle. This is a common tactic for him after he kills and transports wild boar. Also why he knew to deflate his front tire by exactly 17 and 1/2 lbs. After the bike ride, he shouldered both men and completed the run. You see, he finished in first place, however the disappointment was that it was his 2nd worst personal time. The judges wanted to give him 1st, 2nd and third place. But being the man he is, he gave the man on his left shoulder 2nd and the man on his right shoulder 3rd place. I know this because I was on his right shoulder. To this day, the three of us our good friends.
    I guess you can call him a true super-hero. Sounds like he should be a candidate for the Public Safety Director vacancy!

Unregistered

Next Major

I guess you can call him a true super-hero. Sounds like he should be a candidate for the Public Safety Director vacancy!
    Alex is "El Hombre"!!

Unregistered

Next Major

Alex is "El Hombre"!!
    McKinney is "The Man", why not?

Unregistered

Next Major

McKinney is "The Man", why not?
    Why not give Norris another chance?

Unregistered

Next Major

Why not give Norris another chance?
    Mitch Case retired a few years ago and he does absolutely nothing now. He's available for a move into the command staff.

Unregistered

Next Major

Mitch Case retired a few years ago and he does absolutely nothing now. He's available for a move into the command staff.
    Have you seen Mitch lately ? He is as big as a house ! I think he ate his kids.

Unregistered
    Who is going to replace Dave when he leaves?

Unregistered
    Cathy Marano!

Unregistered
    McKinney, McKinney, McKinney! He better get the promotion or he might kick someone's ###!

Unregistered
    All of you are on crack. It’s JD or SB. They are COB’s besties. There’s a reason they went to special schools costing A LOT of money while we suffer with low staffing and no chances for days off without calling out sick, then to only get screwed with for calling out sick. This place is a joke. Baba booey

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast