Next major - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Next major

Unregistered
    Switter is a good guy but Astacio has way more experience and time. Astacio will make it a well rounded staff.

Unregistered
    I concur, the voice of the agency says Astacio

Unregistered
    Alex reminds me of Bill Brasky. Brasky is 7ft 10 and 450 lbs. Best damn salesman in history.

Unregistered
    I watched as Alex took down two Armed robbers while he ate a rubin sandwich with a coke zero.

Unregistered
    Wow ! thats impressive, no way Switter can do that. Alex for Major

Unregistered

Next Major

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2937291]Wow ! thats impressive, no way Switter can do that. Alex for Major[/QUO

Alex is tri-lingual and can speak spanish too !

Unregistered
    He hand poured all the concrete at the Diplomat Hotel with a wheelbarrow and a garden shovel two days after hernia surgery

Unregistered
    Whomever wrote this is not lying. I was in the room when he performed the hernia surgery on himself. After he stitched up, we made love for hours. Afterwards I laid exhausted and he did the miami triathlon.

Unregistered

Next Major

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whomever wrote this is not lying. I was in the room when he performed the hernia surgery on himself. After he stitched up, we made love for hours. Afterwards I laid exhausted and he did the miami triathlon.
    He finished 2nd in the triathlon, and he would have won , but he chose to pick up 2 exhausted runners on the way and carried both of them to the finish line.

Unregistered
    Please, I appreciate you admiration for Lt. Astacio, but if your going to document his accomplishments please be accurate. Yes, he did in fact pick-up two competitors. It was after the swim on the shoreline. He stacked them on the handlebars of his bicycle. This is a common tactic for him after he kills and transports wild boar. Also why he knew to deflate his front tire by exactly 17 and 1/2 lbs. After the bike ride, he shouldered both men and completed the run. You see, he finished in first place, however the disappointment was that it was his 2nd worst personal time. The judges wanted to give him 1st, 2nd and third place. But being the man he is, he gave the man on his left shoulder 2nd and the man on his right shoulder 3rd place. I know this because I was on his right shoulder. To this day, the three of us our good friends.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast