Miami Dade Corrections Officer pulls gun out in argument - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Why do we have corrections in our bargaining unit? Ant we separate from them?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The male taking the video will eventually get himself arrested. At which point the writer suggests the male should be taken to TGK where he would meet his fate.
    Thank you!

Unregistered
    Chicken, chicken, chicken head! 🎶

Unregistered

Kick corrections out of our unit

Unregistered

You are as equally a piece of krap as the guy who recorded her and posted it on mainstream. This forum says Miami Dade Police Dept. not Corrections. Filthy maggot post in the right forum.

Unregistered
    Pba needs corrections in our bargaining unit for the money and to be able to say we have xxxxxx numbers of members .
    Pba would be smaller and less rich without them. It’s that simple.

Unregistered
    Pba needs corrections in our bargaining unit for the money and to be able to say we have xxxxxx numbers of members .
    Pba would be smaller and less rich without them. It’s that simple.
    I never could understand why they get paid the same as us

Unregistered

Why are you guys creating drama and a wedge. Correction Officers deal with criminals 100% of the time, many of us Police Officers deal with lots of law abiding individuals and Corrections have to deal with what we send to them. They earn my respect all the time. Don’t be an azz!

Unregistered
    That's because you've never been a CO. Frankly, I believe all officers should have to be a CO before becoming an Ofc. They would learn how to verbally deal with an uncooperative subject without leaning on their weapons.

Unregistered
    Why do CO's need to walk around the streets in full uniform with a gun on them like they are police officers?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast