New Promotions Are Out - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I actually thought it was quite funny you stupid ****. Now get back to your boot licking.
    You think it’s funny to bash someone anonymously rather than to their face? Well then you’re a little ***** too!

Unregistered
    "The juggling of majors just shows the Sheriff has Ass Chief plans for Danzig and Halle. Two of the Sheriff’s loyal dogs. And the rank of colonel is ceremonial at best. It’s so a major with no jail experience can tell the DDC major, with nothing but jail experience, what to do. That mess is a byproduct of Bob casting Dan to the jail years ago. As Dan does, Dan made lemonade out of shit after inventing the art of Detention and Corrections."

First thing Dan S. and Halle said at DDC read-offs is that they have no experience in DDC but are willing to learn. So why are you here if you know nothing about running a jail and there are experienced people available who actually know the job? That was the question on everyone's minds.

Unregistered
    Until Chief Yellow teeth leaves the Nalven’s will be given preferential treatment like they always have. It started long ago when each was given a shiney new unmarked mustang. One in traffic, one in DUI, both safe and snug under Daddy Dan.

The juggling of majors just shows the Sheriff has Ass Chief plans for Danzig and Halle. Two of the Sheriff’s loyal dogs. And the rank of colonel is ceremonial at best. It’s so a major with no jail experience can tell the DDC major, with nothing but jail experience, what to do. That mess is a byproduct of Bob casting Dan to the jail years ago. As Dan does, Dan made lemonade out of shit after inventing the art of Detention and Corrections.

The juggling of captains is no surprise. Bob has ADD and can’t let anyone sit too long without throwing tarantulas in the mix. But PT Carey to Narcotics? Hahahah. We will see how well that play out. Guess Papamichael told George Steffen that Komar wasn’t hacking it and bye bye. And then a stat geek and computer nerd beats out Garvey for Captain of CID. Wow.

And poor Joey G. Loyal to the end and passed over like a stream of buses over a dead raccoon on the highway.

Poor Spoor. He’s a walking talking sexual harassment case and they move him to a room full of young women. What could go wrong there? And is there a minimum weight requirement for the ILP LT position?

George Steffenopolous pulled another Greek up from HOME, surprising no one. I really thought Bedy had it this time.

Then Vitro to LT? Then I saw where he is going. We will never see him again. He will do great managing female civilians.

Then the sergeants. Holy crap. I blacked out for a few minutes. Alexandro Ortiz, sergeant in Patrol. Bob must have said, “unless someone can give me a reason to say no I’m going to promote him.” Everyone for quiet and looked at their pads. And then Hartigan but he got instantly banished to JOB. Bye bye. And Dorr. Dooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I can’t wait to hear what nuggets of wisdom fall out of his mouth.
    And what about the PASCO idiot making Sgt. ONLY BEEN HERE 5 YRS. What a slap in the face for those that have put in their time

Unregistered
    Haaaaaaaa. It’s comedy hour at the PCSO. Sit back and enjoy the laugh. All these guys are tools and yes men. Business as usual.

Unregistered
    Spoken like a true little ***** coward. It must really empower you to be able to come on to a website and anonymously bash men without fear of getting your teeth knocked out!
    Onhhh would you use the Dorrrr Bat Flashlight to do it? Dooorrrrrrrrrrrr hHahahhahahahahahhahah

Unregistered
    You think it’s funny to bash someone anonymously rather than to their face? Well then you’re a little ***** too!
    Actually, I'm a BIG prick. Ask your old lady when I fish hook her and push her face in the pillows, she loves it. Don't lie.

Unregistered
    Haaaaaaaa. It’s comedy hour at the PCSO. Sit back and enjoy the laugh. All these guys are tools and yes men. Business as usual.
    It's all good fun when these tools screw up but not so much if you are their subordinate and they try to deflect the blame on you.

Unregistered
    Actually, I'm a BIG prick. Ask your old lady when I fish hook her and push her face in the pillows, she loves it. Don't lie.
    Naw I kno that ain’t true because she doesn’t like little beta cuck bytch boys like u. I’d say what I want to your face and not hide behind a computer. Ur a coward and as soon as ur girl saw me tell u how it is to your face she would drop to her knees and slob on my knob because she likes the alpha dogs. Then I’d give yo momma the choo choo train action and she gunna love it!

Unregistered
    How can anyone say it to you if you don’t post your name smart a$& bhahahaha

Unregistered
    Naw I kno that ain’t true because she doesn’t like little beta cuck bytch boys like u. I’d say what I want to your face and not hide behind a computer. Ur a coward and as soon as ur girl saw me tell u how it is to your face she would drop to her knees and slob on my knob because she likes the alpha dogs. Then I’d give yo momma the choo choo train action and she gunna love it!
    Mental retardation is no laughing matter.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast