New Promotions Are Out - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What about Captain Joey G?
    Didn't he get recently rolled out of CID south. He did sell his sole to Bob which gets you no where.

Unregistered
    Listen Damnit !!!! We’re out of time and options!!!! My back is against the wall here. We either dust off rejected models or we promote models that never had a chance. What do you expect!?!? Do you see some great picks sitting on the sidelines??? How many times do I need to say “the bench is empty people”!?!? The bench is empty and so are the bleachers. No one is worthy. I could get rid of everyone from lieutenant up. It would certainly save me money. But then who would I blame when things go wrong? I wish my people did t suck so bad.

That’s what Bob thinks. Unless you kiss his ass without question always. Richie Rich missed a kiss and now it’s bye bye Rich!!! So who is next on Bob’s wheel of Career Hell??? Well God did us a favor and where there was one Nalven there are two!! We just move one along so we can move the other on up!!! Goodbye Rich, hello Larry!!! Maybe Dave will come back to Patrol! Maybe Bill will get to break out of Bailiff Land! Maybe Paul Halle can move up as a Half Ass Chief, Sean can leave, George can move back to Full Ass Chief and Dan can go be Richie’s boss at G4S. Oh the possibilities are exciting!!!

Get ready folks for nothing but a recycle of outdated models. I just feel bad for whoever goes to Support Services as a captain. I think the captains before you left you a hari kari knife in one of the drawers. I give it a month before that looks like your best option.

Unregistered
    Listen Damnit !!!! We’re out of time and options!!!! My back is against the wall here. We either dust off rejected models or we promote models that never had a chance. What do you expect!?!? Do you see some great picks sitting on the sidelines??? How many times do I need to say “the bench is empty people”!?!? The bench is empty and so are the bleachers. No one is worthy. I could get rid of everyone from lieutenant up. It would certainly save me money. But then who would I blame when things go wrong? I wish my people did t suck so bad.

That’s what Bob thinks. Unless you kiss his ass without question always. Richie Rich missed a kiss and now it’s bye bye Rich!!! So who is next on Bob’s wheel of Career Hell??? Well God did us a favor and where there was one Nalven there are two!! We just move one along so we can move the other on up!!! Goodbye Rich, hello Larry!!! Maybe Dave will come back to Patrol! Maybe Bill will get to break out of Bailiff Land! Maybe Paul Halle can move up as a Half Ass Chief, Sean can leave, George can move back to Full Ass Chief and Dan can go be Richie’s boss at G4S. Oh the possibilities are exciting!!!

Get ready folks for nothing but a recycle of outdated models. I just feel bad for whoever goes to Support Services as a captain. I think the captains before you left you a hari kari knife in one of the drawers. I give it a month before that looks like your best option.
    New promotions are in and woooooooow. Talking about nepatisiom and people being promoted not even on a list. I thought this was a equal opportunity employer.. Was Halle suspiciously demoted from the jail and emerge as a major. This is more shady no IA voluntary demotion deal.

Unregistered
    RD is now a Sgt? I dont understand that promotion

Unregistered
    RD is now a Sgt? I dont understand that promotion
    How bout one Nalven shown the door the other promoted.

Unregistered
    The Sgt picks are funny

Unregistered
    Until Chief Yellow teeth leaves the Nalven’s will be given preferential treatment like they always have. It started long ago when each was given a shiney new unmarked mustang. One in traffic, one in DUI, both safe and snug under Daddy Dan.

The juggling of majors just shows the Sheriff has Ass Chief plans for Danzig and Halle. Two of the Sheriff’s loyal dogs. And the rank of colonel is ceremonial at best. It’s so a major with no jail experience can tell the DDC major, with nothing but jail experience, what to do. That mess is a byproduct of Bob casting Dan to the jail years ago. As Dan does, Dan made lemonade out of shit after inventing the art of Detention and Corrections.

The juggling of captains is no surprise. Bob has ADD and can’t let anyone sit too long without throwing tarantulas in the mix. But PT Carey to Narcotics? Hahahah. We will see how well that play out. Guess Papamichael told George Steffen that Komar wasn’t hacking it and bye bye. And then a stat geek and computer nerd beats out Garvey for Captain of CID. Wow.

And poor Joey G. Loyal to the end and passed over like a stream of buses over a dead raccoon on the highway.

Poor Spoor. He’s a walking talking sexual harassment case and they move him to a room full of young women. What could go wrong there? And is there a minimum weight requirement for the ILP LT position?

George Steffenopolous pulled another Greek up from HOME, surprising no one. I really thought Bedy had it this time.

Then Vitro to LT? Then I saw where he is going. We will never see him again. He will do great managing female civilians.

Then the sergeants. Holy crap. I blacked out for a few minutes. Alexandro Ortiz, sergeant in Patrol. Bob must have said, “unless someone can give me a reason to say no I’m going to promote him.” Everyone for quiet and looked at their pads. And then Hartigan but he got instantly banished to JOB. Bye bye. And Dorr. Dooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I can’t wait to hear what nuggets of wisdom fall out of his mouth.

Unregistered
    Until Chief Yellow teeth leaves the Nalven’s will be given preferential treatment like they always have. It started long ago when each was given a shiney new unmarked mustang. One in traffic, one in DUI, both safe and snug under Daddy Dan.

The juggling of majors just shows the Sheriff has Ass Chief plans for Danzig and Halle. Two of the Sheriff’s loyal dogs. And the rank of colonel is ceremonial at best. It’s so a major with no jail experience can tell the DDC major, with nothing but jail experience, what to do. That mess is a byproduct of Bob casting Dan to the jail years ago. As Dan does, Dan made lemonade out of shit after inventing the art of Detention and Corrections.

The juggling of captains is no surprise. Bob has ADD and can’t let anyone sit too long without throwing tarantulas in the mix. But PT Carey to Narcotics? Hahahah. We will see how well that play out. Guess Papamichael told George Steffen that Komar wasn’t hacking it and bye bye. And then a stat geek and computer nerd beats out Garvey for Captain of CID. Wow.

And poor Joey G. Loyal to the end and passed over like a stream of buses over a dead raccoon on the highway.

Poor Spoor. He’s a walking talking sexual harassment case and they move him to a room full of young women. What could go wrong there? And is there a minimum weight requirement for the ILP LT position?

George Steffenopolous pulled another Greek up from HOME, surprising no one. I really thought Bedy had it this time.

Then Vitro to LT? Then I saw where he is going. We will never see him again. He will do great managing female civilians.

Then the sergeants. Holy crap. I blacked out for a few minutes. Alexandro Ortiz, sergeant in Patrol. Bob must have said, “unless someone can give me a reason to say no I’m going to promote him.” Everyone for quiet and looked at their pads. And then Hartigan but he got instantly banished to JOB. Bye bye. And Dorr. Dooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I can’t wait to hear what nuggets of wisdom fall out of his mouth.
    Spoken like a true little ***** coward. It must really empower you to be able to come on to a website and anonymously bash men without fear of getting your teeth knocked out!

Unregistered
    Spoken like a true little ***** coward. It must really empower you to be able to come on to a website and anonymously bash men without fear of getting your teeth knocked out!
    I actually thought it was quite funny you stupid ****. Now get back to your boot licking.

Unregistered
    Randy D a Sgt!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast