Violent Criminal Psychopath Threatens Sweetwater Cops....
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Violent Criminal Psychopath Threatens Sweetwater Cops....

...And Sweetwater Cops and Officials Cower in Fear!

Violent criminal who possessed a firearm during a robbery....and you just let him threaten you and threaten to rape your wives and the wives of his political opponents?

You guys are the laughingstock of South Florida law enforcement!

Read this, idiots! He had a firearm. He's violent. And you're letting him threaten you!
    ttps://sweetwaterpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/jose-mejia-reigada-arrest-report-2-2017.pdf

Unregistered
    Fk you Mayorga. Fk you Archie (and you know you’re dirtier than dirty, you have yet to come up to me and say it isn’t you
    Talking smack), Fk you Marco Villanueva, Fk you Del Monte (you owed me monies and I literally had to have muscle push you against a wall to pay up which ended me costing my fking monies, Fk you Ubieta, you’ve fallen back just like Isidro has which I told people since last year “watch este tipo me traicionar. Watch! Watch q Isidro esta en algo” and BOOOOOM I was right on the fking money! Last but not least, Fk you Isidro por si las moscas!

Get emmmmmmmmmmmm’

Unregistered
    These are lies! Made up because I want to clean up Sweetwater! I’m the savior of Sweetwater all of you are fired just watch macho!

https://sweetwaterpost.com/wp-conten...ort-2-2017.pdf

Unregistered
    He is not immune to the laws just because he paid a $200 filing fee. If he wants to threaten cops and public officials he needs to be arrested.

Unregistered

Proof He's A Dangerous Psychopath

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fk you Mayorga. Fk you Archie (and you know you’re dirtier than dirty, you have yet to come up to me and say it isn’t you
    Talking smack), Fk you Marco Villanueva, Fk you Del Monte (you owed me monies and I literally had to have muscle push you against a wall to pay up which ended me costing my fking monies, Fk you Ubieta, you’ve fallen back just like Isidro has which I told people since last year “watch este tipo me traicionar. Watch! Watch q Isidro esta en algo” and BOOOOOM I was right on the fking money! Last but not least, Fk you Isidro por si las moscas!

Get emmmmmmmmmmmm’
    He listed 6 enemies in just 1 post. And that isn't even close to all of his perceived enemies.

How normal do you think that is ?

Unregistered
    .............. Fk you Del Monte (you owed me monies and I literally had to have muscle push you against a wall to pay up which ended me costing my fking monies,.......’
    Admitting to a 29 and a 32.

Unregistered
    It's not as if he hasn't been arrested for either one before.

Unregistered
    If anything it was a 34 and I was not present. Actually out of town LOL! Stop being such a pushover and overly sensitive leftist puta. Grow backbone macho.

Unregistered
    If anything it was a 34 and I was not present. Actually out of town LOL! Stop being such a pushover and overly sensitive leftist puta. Grow backbone macho.
    You came on to a police forum and admitted to commiting an assault and robbery.

This psychopath keeps taunting and threatening the police and others but i guess Diaz is content to wait until we have a deceased body.

Unregistered
    You came on to a police forum and admitted to commiting an assault and robbery.

This psychopath keeps taunting and threatening the police and others but i guess Diaz is content to wait until we have a deceased body.
    No one committed anything. Only thing committed here was an act of “Lack of Balls” of which the offender was YOU puta.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast