Troop e ciu
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Troop e ciu

Unregistered

Troop e ciu

Does anyone know if we have a CIU Felony Officer position in Miami? I want to put in for it but I have not seen them. I just want to know if we have any open positions.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know if we have a CIU Felony Officer position in Miami? I want to put in for it but I have not seen them. I just want to know if we have any open positions.
    Two will be advertised soon.

Unregistered
    Is about time they get new blood in there. I hear they already know who has the two spots

Unregistered
    Is about time they get new blood in there. I hear they already know who has the two spots
    Your wife and your mom.

Unregistered
    Yeah, probably. Better luck next time, kiddo.

Unregistered
    I hear is Lasso and Kyle so don’t waste your time. Is who you know and not what you did.

Unregistered

Stfu

I hear is Lasso and Kyle so don’t waste your time. Is who you know and not what you did.
    I know them both and they have been hustling and working their a$$ off if they get it its from years of hard work, shut your mouth and take a seat hater.

Unregistered
    Idk who you are but I can guarantee you that your stats don’t compare to Lasso’s. Not even close. The only reason he is “known” is for his performance. Don’t hate the player, hate the game. Work hard, earn a good reputation, be a team player and you might get chosen next time. I believe in you! (Not really. You sound like a biotch)

Unregistered
    So why the interviews?

Unregistered
    I know them both and they have been hustling and working their a$$ off if they get it its from years of hard work, shut your mouth and take a seat hater.
    Lasso has been hustling and working his ass off I agree, but the other one don’t have the stats. Has he ever taken anybody to jail for s37 and I’m not talking about chicken 🐔 shit arrest.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast