Whortiz the rat tried to get officer fired then lied?????
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Whortiz the rat tried to get officer fired then lied?????

Police union presidents can spend careers making outlandish statements in defense of their troops. But it's not every day that two heavyweight union chiefs square off against each other in public.

Yet the presidents of the two largest police unions in Miami-Dade County are doing just that, as Police Benevolent Association President John Rivera and Fraternal Order of Police leader Javier Ortiz slug it out over whether a Pinecrest cop acted properly at the scene of a fatal car accident in October.

Ortiz is considered a key witness in ongoing hearings into whether Pinecrest Police Officer Ana Carrasco should retain her job. The FOP president says she refused to help two University of Miami students who lost their lives after being struck by a motorist on a busy Pinecrest street.

Rivera says Ortiz has omitted key evidence.

“We have credible witnesses that give a completely different account,” Rivera said of Ortiz’s explanation. “So different really, it’s shocking and amazing. Ortiz may have placed himself and the city in a libelous situation.”

Countered Ortiz: “I bet if it was John Rivera’s loved one that was dying in front of this cop, he’d want her discharged from her duties, too. John is solely doing his job in covering for a cop that isn’t worth having the incredible responsibility of protecting the public.”

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...#storylink=cpy

Unregistered
    Tommy is getting pretty desperate. Problem is Ortiz isn’t running for president and clearly he was doing the right thing. Tommy testified against an FOP rep and lied to get him fired all to show his loyalty to Commander Alfonso, who was one of the worst people ever to work at this department. We all feel bad for your step dad coach, Joe Mccrink that doesn’t make fat fudge-packing children, but pretends he’s your dad.

Unregistered
    Did he ever get investigated for this?

Unregistered
    Ortiz would do the same to any of us! He went to roll call and threatened to ROD officers because they didn’t go by Rochas 17M.

Unregistered
    You should not have to be told or asked when a brother in blue gets injuries it’s a whole different ball game like em or not.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did he ever get investigated for this?

of course not nothing he does s t u p i d question

Unregistered
    Ortiz is all about Ortiz! The man might not be running but trust me his in Command of the Union now.

Unregistered

Stick & Stones will break my bones...

La envidia los mata a patadas. Ortiz, stay the course. The naysayers will always be against anybody that rises to the top. They are gnashing their teeth with envy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tommy is getting pretty desperate. Problem is Ortiz isn’t running for president and clearly he was doing the right thing. Tommy testified against an FOP rep and lied to get him fired all to show his loyalty to Commander Alfonso, who was one of the worst people ever to work at this department. We all feel bad for your step dad coach, Joe Mccrink that doesn’t make fat fudge-packing children, but pretends he’s your dad.
    Who’s daddy

Unregistered
    I did my research. Tommy the liar reyes became a police officer 9-25-2006, not in 2005 as he says on his video. Why would I check this? Because I was hired in 2005 and remember seeing this fat liar in academy light blue shirts later in my career.

If he will lie about something as stupid when he got hired, he will lie about anything. I also remember the incident of a staff member coming after an Fop rep in SIS and mr Tommy 2006 lied to help the commander

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast