Wash N Fuel Your Own Car - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Four units on my squad today. Four! So screw you scum bag. Four units. I will continue to embarrass this agency until issues like this are made a priority. Small issues, like command staff having their cars washed and fueled while we only have four units on a squad makes me pissed. Garbage agency. All while supervisors say nothing to not rock the boat. So they look good. At our expense.
    Sounds like you’re being bullied. Quickly report to your safe place and wash your car.

Unregistered
    Sounds like you’re being bullied. Quickly report to your safe place and wash your car.
    Bullied? How? By who? Units all get along. No one bullies each other. We bust our asses from begining to end. No one bullies anyone other than the gravy train riders keeping us understaffed. Keep trying to discredit our concerns. The more you piss us off, the more it will reflect back on our work product.

Unregistered
    Bullied? How? By who? Units all get along. No one bullies each other. We bust our asses from begining to end. No one bullies anyone other than the gravy train riders keeping us understaffed. Keep trying to discredit our concerns. The more you piss us off, the more it will reflect back on our work product.
    OMG please no! Don’t let your work product suffer! There are no ways of dealing with a poor performer. It will bring the whole agency down by your actions alone!! No one ever thought of this possibility when they created the rules and regulations. By god you’re one evil genius!

Unregistered
    You don’t need to worry what the leaders do or how their cars get washed and fueled. You need to worry about handling your calls and keeping your mouth shut. Keep your head down and your mouth shut. If anyone wanted your opinion on anything at all then you would be ordered to provide it. Until then you can just assume nobody important wants it.

Unregistered
    You don’t need to worry what the leaders do or how their cars get washed and fueled. You need to worry about handling your calls and keeping your mouth shut. Keep your head down and your mouth shut. If anyone wanted your opinion on anything at all then you would be ordered to provide it. Until then you can just assume nobody important wants it.
    Now that is being a bully. Bravo! Welcome to the HCSO! To any prospective new hires reading this, the above is the mentality you will be dealing with. All while on a squad of four to five units. Like I said, I make sure to let every civilian that I come in contact with know how short we are. When calls hold and people wait, I tell them first thing how short we are and how they need to send letters regarding this to state politicians. Not county, but state.

Unregistered
    OMG please no! Don’t let your work product suffer! There are no ways of dealing with a poor performer. It will bring the whole agency down by your actions alone!! No one ever thought of this possibility when they created the rules and regulations. By god you’re one evil genius!
    The terrible moral on the street needs to be known. Most hide it and act as if nothing is wrong and dont speak up due to fear of retribution. Complaints are a sign that something is wrong. When big issues go wrong within an agency, It is because the original problem was not addressed long ago when it was small. Because the brass was too busy with BS instead of putting themselves in our shoes. I bet you that not one supervisor over the rank of leautenant had any idea your squad was functioning with only four units. No idea. Heaven forbid front line supervisors mention it and rock the boat. Heaven forbid standing up for the troops is seen as a good thing. There by ruining their chances of promotion by speaking up. Only yes men get promoted.

Unregistered
    Now that is being a bully. Bravo! Welcome to the HCSO! To any prospective new hires reading this, the above is the mentality you will be dealing with. All while on a squad of four to five units. Like I said, I make sure to let every civilian that I come in contact with know how short we are. When calls hold and people wait, I tell them first thing how short we are and how they need to send letters regarding this to state politicians. Not county, but state.

Better read the SOPs, stupid. If you complain to the wrong citizen and they make a call, your azz will be in IA getting disciplined. There is a specific rule about disparaging the agency. Keep it up, whiner, and you'll have bigger problems than crying about missing 40.

Unregistered
    I do same thing when a citizen is pissed about waiting for hour for a call. I apologize and tell them the truth that we are understaffed. Now try discipline me for that clown. Your legal team iis already worried about a past det suing you for your command staff actions and conduct. Im sure Mr Dander would love to have another client showing what bunch of jackoffs we work for. You threats arent working anymore. Which is why most on my squad are voting for Pruitt. Congratualations butthead you just solidified more resistance to Chad as Sheriff. I can tell exactly by your words who you are. You say the same thing at work since your best budd w Chad.

Unregistered
    Glad theyre gomen

Unregistered
    Glad theyre gone

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast