Wash N Fuel Your Own Car - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny how others (probably bought and paid for command staff) don’t address any of the points presented but were quick to insult someone over their typos.

And that’s exactly why this agency has its issues. It’s time to cut the fat my friends. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians. Oh I’m sorry was that not politically correct?
    You're the reason the agency has issues. You are disloyal to the man who pays you. You complain and whine like a baby because you think you should be the boss and you think you know best. You are too much of a whiner to follow your leaders. You use derogatory words to describe Native Americans. If you would look in the mirror, and do so honestly, you'd see that being a bottom feeder for your whole career is exactly what you're qualified for.

Unregistered
    You use derogatory words to describe Native Americans.
    Please tell me you are joking..

Unregistered
    Funny how others (probably bought and paid for command staff) don’t address any of the points presented but were quick to insult someone over their typos.

And that’s exactly why this agency has its issues. It’s time to cut the fat my friends. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians. Oh I’m sorry was that not politically correct?
    Repeatedly misspelling the same word (not even close to correct) can not be labeled as “typos.” It’s indicative of stupidity. That’s why you have YOUR issues. Not an insult; a fact.

Unregistered
    You're the reason the agency has issues. You are disloyal to the man who pays you. You complain and whine like a baby because you think you should be the boss and you think you know best. You are too much of a whiner to follow your leaders. You use derogatory words to describe Native Americans. If you would look in the mirror, and do so honestly, you'd see that being a bottom feeder for your whole career is exactly what you're qualified for.
    Not being a “yes-man” means I’m a bottom feeder? Check. I would say blindly following someone in a leadership position regardlesss of their actual leadership qualities lacks integrity in of itself. People like that are more interested in their self-promotion rather than actually doing their job well. Sounds familiar doesn’t it?

I may work for the sheriff but we all (including the sheriff) work for the citizens of Hillsborough County. We ultimately answer to them so my loyalty starts there. Sounds cheesy yeah? Probably, but it’s true and those of you who work in Ybor seem to have long forgotten that you’re public servants. How can I support someone who’s more focused on their political career and instead of providing adequate staffing to serve our citizens and keep our deputies safe?

Also for what it’s worth, I’m part Native American and although I don’t connect with my heritage, my family members who do absolutely do not care about being called Indian. It’s not the most accurate way of describing Native Americans but it’s nothing lil being called red skin. I am sure that’s what you were thinking of but you were just ready find something petty instead of taking a breath and processing what was actually said.

I get it though, it’s easier to insult rather than engage in a meaningful debate.

Unregistered
    Repeatedly misspelling the same word (not even close to correct) can not be labeled as “typos.” It’s indicative of stupidity. That’s why you have YOUR issues. Not an insult; a fact.

Repeatedly misspelling the same word ([which are] not even close to [being] correct) [can't] be labeled as “typos.” [Instead, that is] indicative of stupidity. That’s why you have [your] issues. [That's] [n]ot an insult[.][That's] a fact.

Unregistered
    Also for what it’s worth, I’m part Native American and although I don’t connect with my heritage, my family members who do absolutely do not care about being called Indian. It’s not the most accurate way of describing Native Americans but it’s nothing lil being called red skin.

Very well said Chokes on Medicineman’s Eggplant. You have made the tribe proud!

Unregistered
    To my NON Kool-Aid drinking friends. The worker bee scapegoats with common sense. Ignore any response relating to spelling errors. Same goes for the Native American comment or anything off topic. Notice the thread has been completely derailed. Typical narcissist defense mechanism.

Anyone want to comment on the CONTENT of the post regarding staffing?

Unregistered
    Not being a “yes-man” means I’m a bottom feeder? Check. I would say blindly following someone in a leadership position regardlesss of their actual leadership qualities lacks integrity in of itself. People like that are more interested in their self-promotion rather than actually doing their job well. Sounds familiar doesn’t it?

I may work for the sheriff but we all (including the sheriff) work for the citizens of Hillsborough County. We ultimately answer to them so my loyalty starts there. Sounds cheesy yeah? Probably, but it’s true and those of you who work in Ybor seem to have long forgotten that you’re public servants. How can I support someone who’s more focused on their political career and instead of providing adequate staffing to serve our citizens and keep our deputies safe?

Also for what it’s worth, I’m part Native American and although I don’t connect with my heritage, my family members who do absolutely do not care about being called Indian. It’s not the most accurate way of describing Native Americans but it’s nothing lil being called red skin. I am sure that’s what you were thinking of but you were just ready find something petty instead of taking a breath and processing what was actually said.

I get it though, it’s easier to insult rather than engage in a meaningful debate.
    Well said. Spot on.

Unregistered
    To my NON Kool-Aid drinking friends. The worker bee scapegoats with common sense. Ignore any response relating to spelling errors. Same goes for the Native American comment or anything off topic. Notice the thread has been completely derailed. Typical narcissist defense mechanism.

Anyone want to comment on the CONTENT of the post regarding staffing?
    Chief Dances on Scapegoats say; “Don’t drink Kool Aid, smoke-um peace pipe.”

Unregistered
    *smoke'em PINK pipe...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast