McFool - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: McFool

Unregistered

Seriously

How about sending Happy Birthday Beautiful to a subordinate female on Facebook not even in his squad, but in the same district. He better real in that weenie before it gets him jammed up again. Starting to pizz off some of the deputies. Whose ingenious idea was this promotion anyway??????

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not to smart to be so friendly with the subordinates under you McFool.

The problem is he never bothers with any of his male subordinates they way he does with the females. The problem is deep inside of him, there is no leader to be found. Not one oz of leadership ability, a real leader would not post stupidity on IG, FB or whatever else he is into. A real leader will shine because of the performance of his subordinates and for no other reason. Everything he does and says is an attempt at staying relevant. The command should have kept him in that warehouse cleaning QRF gear. It will only be a matter of time unforntunatly before something else happens like in times past, only this time it won't just go away. I hope MM heeds these words and does the right thing for the cause and not for himself.

Unregistered
    The problem is he never bothers with any of his male subordinates they way he does with the females. The problem is deep inside of him, there is no leader to be found. Not one oz of leadership ability, a real leader would not post stupidity on IG, FB or whatever else he is into. A real leader will shine because of the performance of his subordinates and for no other reason. Everything he does and says is an attempt at staying relevant. The command should have kept him in that warehouse cleaning QRF gear. It will only be a matter of time unforntunatly before something else happens like in times past, only this time it won't just go away. I hope MM heeds these words and does the right thing for the cause and not for himself.
    One of the big problems in training is several of the trainer’s have no real road patrol experience. They are teaching from a book not real life experience! G.N. Was a jailer who was cross certified (nothing wrong with that) but he has spent about 3 minutes on the road. He did nothing in his career but 10-65 for a short time. Never worked in C.I., SID or any other specialty unit. Same with the young guy from N.Lauderdale, NO experience wasn’t on the road that long. Nice guy but teaches from a prepared text but acts as if he has 20 years of first hand experience which he doesn't. Training is a JOKE!

Unregistered
    The real question is why isn't this guy a Lieutenant or above? Hes got all the qualities; super arrogant, womanizer with no conscience; poor leader; big suck up.

Unregistered
    The real question is why isn't this guy a Lieutenant or above? Hes got all the qualities; super arrogant, womanizer with no conscience; poor leader; big suck up.
    Ouch, truth bomb, azz licking 101

Unregistered
    This guy is a disaster, just like the other suck arse yes men that have been magic wanded. Unfortunately decent hard working Deputies will be passed over for the blow hards. This place needs an internal enema.

Unregistered
    This guy is a disaster, just like the other suck arse yes men that have been magic wanded. Unfortunately decent hard working Deputies will be passed over for the blow hards. This place needs an internal enema.
    Lol, hey another example of a SOLID admin pick 🙄

Unregistered
    Going back to my original post in the thread I hit the nail on the head.

Unregistered
    One of the big problems in training is several of the trainer’s have no real road patrol experience. They are teaching from a book not real life experience! G.N. Was a jailer who was cross certified (nothing wrong with that) but he has spent about 3 minutes on the road. He did nothing in his career but 10-65 for a short time. Never worked in C.I., SID or any other specialty unit. Same with the young guy from N.Lauderdale, NO experience wasn’t on the road that long. Nice guy but teaches from a prepared text but acts as if he has 20 years of first hand experience which he doesn't. Training is a JOKE!
    I want sgt Kelly back for inservice... he was hot. Boy I loved his leg and scrotum shaving session

Unregistered
    I want sgt Kelly back for inservice... he was hot. Boy I loved his leg and scrotum shaving session
    I want him because he made the time 50... yummy

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast