McFool - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: McFool

Unregistered
    I concur. He was the hottest thing since red hot pickled sausage was served in the BSO cafeteria

Unregistered

McTool

I think we should ask the two Kims of D-10 what they think of him as a Sgt. Or the trainee he left on the office for his "alone" time! I'm amazed he is an employee, never mind a supervisor. "Are we tracking" dork. Pathetic!

Unregistered

McTool

Dork! Its amazing the amount of conceit that oozes from your very pores. You are an embarrassment to the profession. First tier operater. Lol. You couldnt run a 7/11. You' d be in the back trying to **** your employees. Female or male. Its no wonder you and QRF never passed a test J are friends.

Unregistered
    His cokc is so smooth. He is a dreamboat.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    His cokc is so smooth. He is a dreamboat.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah hahahahah hahahaha hahahahah hahahaha

Unregistered
    You got to see him and other trainers posting pictures of themselves in cool poses with their rifles it’s hilarious. Go on their Facebook and look at the pictures I can’t stop laughing. Yeah you look (MC) cool
    goldberg all the way

Unregistered

Swinging sausage

I concur. He was the hottest thing since red hot pickled sausage was served in the BSO cafeteria
    I'm miss Kelley too. Seeing those sexy legs while on the range was a distraction for sure. But It sure made training exciting. I would leave needing a cold shower just to calm down...

Unregistered
    The consensus of mctool is that is an overwhelming conceited, arrogant pos, and this pos administration promoted a direct reflection of themselves.

Unregistered
    Just a matter of time before this Jack ass does something else asinine.
    goldberg golberg golberg

Unregistered
    goldberg golberg golberg
    I concur! Its time for Goldberg!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast