1st Ammendment Champion & Censor

Unregistered

1st Ammendment Champion & Censor

Woosie blogger man can dish it out but he sure can't take it! He is being sued for taking it too far. I also hear that in a fit of frustration, he is kicking people off his Facebook page if he does not like what they say. I guess he fights for his right to speak but does not believe that others deserve the same. A sign of true character!

Unregistered
    The usual libertard antifa mentality. Do my bidding, do as I say, do not question, only blind obedience. Conform, accept, resistance is futile.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Woosie blogger man can dish it out but he sure can't take it! He is being sued for taking it too far. I also hear that in a fit of frustration, he is kicking people off his Facebook page if he does not like what they say. I guess he fights for his right to speak but does not believe that others deserve the same. A sign of true character!
    Just wait until the Lube assumes command in a few weeks...WOW!!

Unregistered

KV the Bum Scoop Blogger

So KV destroys his own credibility by continually printing untruths. Therefore, whoever he supports in the elections will be scrutinized for receiving support from a blogger being sued for slandering a good man. Also, Receiving support from a convicted drug trafficker is a red flag. I’m sure all these strange things will come to light soon enough. The videos are so funny.