Swat boo boo - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Swat boo boo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only someone who’s mental disturbed would be entertained by this. Also, assuming means its not true. That it’s just thought up or lied about. What’s stated here is true. It’s all documented. It’s not hearsay. Go look it up for yourself if you don’t believe it but my guess is that you won’t have to cuz it’s those who are mentioned that show up on here to defend themselves And downplay their behavior instead of taking responsibility. Already been proven in a recent case that ONE of you is a liar. Reputation precedes you. If you don’t want your shit to get out then don’t do stupid shit.
    It’s not true as to who responded to the thread which is what the comment you were referring is about. Believe or not, some people have friends. Obviously not you but some people. It could easily be one of JR’s friends that was standing up for a buddy and not JR who was responding to this thread. I know because it was me and I’ve only worked with JR a few times.

Unregistered
    It’s not true as to who responded to the thread which is what the comment you were referring is about. Believe or not, some people have friends. Obviously not you but some people. It could easily be one of JR’s friends that was standing up for a buddy and not JR who was responding to this thread. I know because it was me and I’ve only worked with JR a few times.

What’s your name then bud? if u r just defending a friend, why does ur name have to be a secret?

But Good try. LMFAO

Unregistered
    How U gonna defend someone u only know from workin with a couple times and call him a friend? Cuz he was nice to ur face? You ain’t been here long enough hahahaha

Unregistered
    JR is tight with BC so don’t expect anything negative to happen to him.

Unregistered
    JR is tight with BC so don’t expect anything negative to happen to him.
    From an outsiders view maybe. You think they don’t dig deeper into our own? Smoke & mirrors. Can think of a few off the top of my head that thought similar before

Unregistered
    Why should he be fired for violating policy? You must be one of the admin that likes to ruin lives because someone made a mistake. Don’t worry, you’ll make Admiral in no time with that attitude.
    Got that right.

Unregistered

What’s your name then bud? if u r just defending a friend, why does ur name have to be a secret?

But Good try. LMFAO
    You ask for someone's name as you post without yours! You sir are a true genius!

Unregistered
    You ask for someone's name as you post without yours! You sir are a true genius!
    Yeaaaaa still not seeing a name for this “friend”. Great try deflecting though. Give ya that much, bud!

Unregistered
    Yeaaaaa still not seeing a name for this “friend”. Great try deflecting though. Give ya that much, bud!
    Still not seeing your name there huckleberry. You demand a name and post without yours, two posts later and you still can't figure it out. Let's spell it out for you kid. I never pointed a finger at anyone posting anonymously but you did and yet failed to sign your name twice. We see that getting a trophy for coming in last place was the highlight in your life?

Unregistered
    Kinda like getting a trophy for k9 is the highlight of his life. If only there was trophies for good family men! Takes egotistical recognition to get any effort out of that one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast