Swat boo boo - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Swat boo boo

Troy1
    In light of the complaining here, you folks must want some attention. Earn it. Live and learn. In my decades here I was the same when I was younger, without the social media of course.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy1 View Post
    In light of the complaining here, you folks must want some attention. Earn it. Live and learn. In my decades here I was the same when I was younger, without the social media of course.
    If you worked there now you would understand how place is falling apart and who the real problem is

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you worked there now you would understand how place is falling apart and who the real problem is
    No one is responsible for your choices but yourself. Stop blaming everything on everyone else & MOVE ALONG. Part of life!!!! So tired of people whining about what’s wrong in this agency. THEN LEAVE!!! BYE!!!! You’re replaceable!!

Unregistered
    JR is tight with BC so don’t expect anything negative to happen to him.
    😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Maybe that was case when they had each other’s backs bc they were in VERY SIMILAR SITUATIONS!!! That ship has sunk now so good luck bud!

Unregistered
    What’s the deal with our k9 deputy TB?

Unregistered
    No one is responsible for your choices but yourself. Stop blaming everything on everyone else & MOVE ALONG. Part of life!!!! So tired of people whining about what’s wrong in this agency. THEN LEAVE!!! BYE!!!! You’re replaceable!!
    So are you Hobbs

Unregistered
    There's a lot of people that can't leave-family reasons or close to retirement or wife has a good job here and so on. They would like to see this agency thrive but with Thelbert letting HahahaHaines run every off with his moral compass the place is crumbling.

Unregistered
    CS won’t be any better! Get use to it we are screwed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123