Airport Surprise
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Airport Surprise

The Airport District has a new Executive Officer and his name is Yosemite Sam! Good luck to the men and women and please never give him a rifle to play with. Angelo P make sure to clean those uniforms, shave, get a hair cut and cover up those tattoos, Yosemite Sam doesn't care who you know!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Airport District has a new Executive Officer and his name is Yosemite Sam! Good luck to the men and women and please never give him a rifle to play with. Angelo P make sure to clean those uniforms, shave, get a hair cut and cover up those tattoos, Yosemite Sam doesn't care who you know!!
    Great to know

Unregistered
    Turds float right to the top. Is Carol S. gonna transfer over there?

Unregistered
    He is another mumbling idiot.
    Good luck to us all.

Unregistered
    I saw the old airport xo went to the dark-side.

Unregistered
    Turds float right to the top. Is Carol S. gonna transfer over there?

Ha ha....Sammy the Bull

Unregistered
    It’s truly funny how scared you losers get when a real boss shows up. As long as you work, look sharp, and be professional, you have nothing to worry about. All you fat scammers and complainers better run and hide. There is a new OX in Town... and I can assure you, he won’t put up with any cry baby bull$hit. I think it’s an upgrade from what we had. Tighten up men, most of you guys look like Rosie O’Donald, but less manly

Unregisteredhesback

Bailen

It’s truly funny how scared you losers get when a real boss shows up. As long as you work, look sharp, and be professional, you have nothing to worry about. All you fat scammers and complainers better run and hide. There is a new OX in Town... and I can assure you, he won’t put up with any cry baby bull$hit. I think it’s an upgrade from what we had. Tighten up men, most of you guys look like Rosie O’Donald, but less manly
    John Bailen is coming back and is going to the airport. Good luck Sammy!!!

Unregistered
    Laugh out loud!

Unregistered
    I saw the old airport xo went to the dark-side.
    A little taste of humble pie? Yummy!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast