House of cards - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: House of cards

Unregistered
    She’s got a nice 2018 unmarked Tahoe. Must be nice.

Unregistered
    I remember he was her FTO when she was in training. She also works a lot of his off duty jobs. I’ve seen then sitting car to car for many hours at Navy Fed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I remember he was her FTO when she was in training. She also works a lot of his off duty jobs. I’ve seen then sitting car to car for many hours at Navy Fed.
    There are a lot of fto's and a lot of trainees so that means nothing-that's all in the past. A lot of people give their Side jobs to certain people for different reasons. And you have never sat carvto car and talked to someone? Come on get over it. jealius much?

Unregistered
    Machine guns getting stolen, Sgt. on admin. leave. Lt. on admin leave and female Sgt not on tv now. Let’s see how all this plays out.
    The house of cards is caving in

Unregistered
    There are a lot of fto's and a lot of trainees so that means nothing-that's all in the past. A lot of people give their Side jobs to certain people for different reasons. And you have never sat carvto car and talked to someone? Come on get over it. jealius much?
    Of those two? You’re joking, right?

Unregistered
    It’s a shame how many righteous people we have! Some brotherhood we have here!

Unregistered
    It’s a shame how many righteous people we have! Some brotherhood we have here!
    Brotherhood? Lol Why would you think that this is a beotherhood?? Bc everyone is friendly to each other’s faces? Bc that’s what we’ve always been called, ‘brothers’? Are you that blinded in how ‘brotherhood’ is completely nonexistent now? The only reason anyone rushes to ‘have your back’ on duty is to make themselves look like a hero. That’s to help with their imagine and ego. Same reason why everyone acts friendly to each others faces, to sucker people into looking out for you andnhabig your back when sh*t hits the fan. Use ya up, sucka. All a game. Wise up or it will backfire for ya

Unregistered
    What’s up with our SWAT boy? He gonna be ok?

Unregistered
    I want to see if the Lt. and crime stoppers Sgt have pulled this one off.

Unregistered

House of Cards

Lt and crime stoppers knew better. Especially when he should of been overseeing his Sgt’s and shift, not visiting crime stoppers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast