Israel is stealing your $$$ - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    PBA said they looked into this years ago when I retired and they told me there were no issues. F the PBA. How many times have they turned their backs on us over the years for personal gain?

Unregistered

Free willie

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I sure hope this gets resolved. I set up my penis reduction surgery to be paid from this money!!!
    I have a turtle neck on minze that needs some trimming. I Hope's to use the extra doe on dat the makes it looking more appealing

Unregistered
    PBA said they looked into this years ago when I retired and they told me there were no issues. F the PBA. How many times have they turned their backs on us over the years for personal gain?
    The PBA lied?!?! Noooooo......impossible. They would never do that. In fact we should ask Bob and Meghan if we can trust the PBA I'm sure they'll be honest with us. After all in our best interest didn't they just file PERC for us, btw when will that election take place?

Unregistered
    I have a turtle neck on minze that needs some trimming. I Hope's to use the extra doe on dat the makes it looking more appealing
    Do you mean some extra droopy skin?

Unregistered
    Do you mean some extra droopy skin?
    In da hood we calls that an Ant eater!!!

Unregistered
    In da hood we calls that an Ant eater!!!
    Or baby elephant trunk. Kinda disgusting and smells when not cleaned properly.

Unregistered
    Some women love the ant eater look. But I prefer to spend the money Iupa Is getting and use it on a trim job

Unregistered
    Scott Israel is a real low down dirty criminal. How does this guys show his face in Broward or in public?

Unregistered
    Scott Israel is a real low down dirty criminal. How does this guys show his face in Broward or in public?
    Because he fits in with all the other Democratic thieves running the county!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12