Police Academy Question

Unregistered

Police Academy Question

Hero’s. Question for you. Heard from a friend that y’all send your people to MiamiDade Academy. Question 2; how is it? I heard that Y’all even have an Assistant Chief out there fill time. Heck, that some serious stuff right there.

anywho, wanted yall’s feedback on what I need to do transfer there.

Thanks! Watch your 6 cuz I got yours.

Poboysforwayne#

Unregistered
    City of Miami has a better Academy than MDCC. Several agencies have left MDCC for the City of Miami. Our DC works there and does a great job vetting the weaker ones out before they make it to the beach. Hopefully that answered your question.

Unregistered
    I suggest a remedial writing class before going to the academy
    #don'thireretards.com

Unregistered
    MDC academy is way better than the city. Dont listen to the haters. Go ask the city guys who has a better academy. They will tell you the city sucks and MDC is the way to go.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    MDC academy is way better than the city. Dont listen to the haters. Go ask the city guys who has a better academy. They will tell you the city sucks and MDC is the way to go.
    Papo suerta eso. MDCC doesn’t even teach them how to direct traffic or write tickets. That’s like a doctor that leaves med school and doesn’t even know how to take a patients temperature or write a prescription. The ONLY reason we are still there is because our Assistant Chief works there. Dats It!

Unregistered
    That's why Miami Beach sends their recruits to train at Miami Dade College BLE academy and not to the City academy, comemierda.