ITS TRUE!!!!!!!!! It’s true trust

Unregistered

ITS TRUE!!!!!!!!! It’s true trust

Isolina Marono (aka the former Arresstee) running against Prisca (aka the Mummy).

Isidro Ruiz (aka the Spy) running against Jose Marti (aka el que está conocido a la hora de comer en su casa) and Jose Mejia (aka The Gentleman)

Manuel Duasso (aka Dumbass) running against Sophi (aka Betty La Fea) and Saul Diaz (El Tipo Del Aire)

Bergouignan when you jumping in macho? Jose Diaz y tu?

Unregistered
    Jose Mejia the criminal homosexual psychopath

Unregistered
    Lil Abner did NOT vote for Isidro Ruiz last year and they sure as hell won’t do it in 2019. Lil Abner does NOT like Isidro Ruiz. My family here on 3rd terrace will NOT vote for him in 2019 just like we DIDN’T vote for him last year. My neighbors say the same thing. To be honest.. I don’t know why he’s even running. Haven’t heard anything nice about the guy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lil Abner did NOT vote for Isidro Ruiz last year and they sure as hell won’t do it in 2019. Lil Abner does NOT like Isidro Ruiz. My family here on 3rd terrace will NOT vote for him in 2019 just like we DIDN’T vote for him last year. My neighbors say the same thing. To be honest.. I don’t know why he’s even running. Haven’t heard anything nice about the guy.
    Mejia, nobody believes your stupid messages acting like a resident. They don't even know about this site you dumbass phycopath loser. Your a disgrace of a human being.

Unregistered
    Mejia, nobody believes your stupid messages acting like a resident. They don't even know about this site you dumbass phycopath loser. Your a disgrace of a human being.
    J. Archie stop insulting voters

Unregistered
    Jose Mejia can't help it, he's a retard. He lies about everything including his identity.

Unregistered
    Note: Any post by Jose Ernesto Mejia should be kept in perspective. This is what we know about him:

* Violent criminal with multiple felony arrests, including armed robbery and drug dealing

* Recently had over 60 traffic violations outstanding

* Displayed cowardice at the FIU bridge collapse by not rendering assistance to dying victims

* Admitted in court documents that he is mentally ill

* A psychopath who continues to stalk numerous perceived enemies nonstop

* Repeatedly stalks and threatens residents, cops and public officials online

* Tried to bribe a commission candidate into giving him a city job

* Has problems separating fantasy from reality (He says he wants to be the City Commissioner in Charge of Police Matters, claimed to be the Sweetwater Messiah)

*Admits he is running for office to punish police officers who have arrested him

* Is a prolific liar

* Unemployed with no job history or job skills.

* Is 28 years old yet has spent his entire life living with his mama

* Lied about getting a degree from FIU and most likely lying about still attending classes

* Threatened a journalist with physical harm for printing the truth about him

Unregistered
    You’ll find out come January wether it’s true or not