How’s Ft Myers - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Poor leadership at the top. Not necessarily at the DBPR level but from the top of ABT on down. The Director has a Napoleon Complex and operates more as a ****tator. The Chief still thinks he is running the community services unit in Titusville. The Ass. Chief thinks we are the DEA. Majors are raving micro-managers with no traditional LE experience (not a single day between them!). It's pretty sad the Captains and LT's can't take a dump without permission, some stupid directive, or a new spreadsheet. What a joke!
    Scary accurate

Unregistered
    Down 4 agents, that’s 50% of the staff, smells fishy

Unregistered
    Wake up tallahassee. Between the low pay and killing morale with unpaid lunch breaks and micro managed DAS a 10 year agent walked away from the agency. It won’t be the first that’s for sure.

Unregistered
    Supervisiors

Unregistered
    Wake up tallahassee. Between the low pay and killing morale with unpaid lunch breaks and micro managed DAS a 10 year agent walked away from the agency. It won’t be the first that’s for sure.
    Why should you be paid to eat? You aren't an "on-call first responder". I think morale is being flattened by whiners. Please follow your "10 year agent" out the door and give the rest of us a little peace and quiet. You knew what the pay was when you accepted the job. This remains the best state job there is. Enjoy all the good and deal with the rest.

Unregistered
    Why should you be paid to eat? You aren't an "on-call first responder". I think morale is being flattened by whiners. Please follow your "10 year agent" out the door and give the rest of us a little peace and quiet. You knew what the pay was when you accepted the job. This remains the best state job there is. Enjoy all the good and deal with the rest.
    EXACTLY! I'll add that most people I know work about an average of 4 hours a day and those are the hard workers! People want to whine about a 30 min lunch??? Pick your battles morons!!!

Mike from ft myers

It's a mess

They are a total mess.

Unregistered
    One of their LTs was at our firearms training recently. He is the definition of clueless, how that man made LT I’ll never know.

Unregistered
    One of their LTs was at our firearms training recently. He is the definition of clueless, how that man made LT I’ll never know.
    Simple- very small choice

Unregistered
    Simple- very small choice
    The force of your words are dependent on the faith in your heart. If everyone would fix themselves, we wouldn't have bitter cowards on here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast