Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How’s the Ft Myers office?
    How and what is it like to work in the Miami office.....applicant looking

Rocky

Unregistered
    How and what is it like to work in the Miami office.....applicant looking

Rocky
    Don't do it. There is a reason the turnover is high there.

Unregistered
    so FTM supervision clearly has a problem recruiting and retaining staff

can the administration not identify this and act on it

I know lets just keep hiring people until someone desperate enough for a job comes aboard that will tolerate anything

Unregistered
    It’s not just fort Myers it’s everywhere.

Unregistered
    Poor leadership at the top. Not necessarily at the DBPR level but from the top of ABT on down. The Director has a Napoleon Complex and operates more as a ****tator. The Chief still thinks he is running the community services unit in Titusville. The Ass. Chief thinks we are the DEA. Majors are raving micro-managers with no traditional LE experience (not a single day between them!). It's pretty sad the Captains and LT's can't take a dump without permission, some stupid directive, or a new spreadsheet. What a joke!

Unregistered
    so FTM supervision clearly has a problem recruiting and retaining staff

can the administration not identify this and act on it

I know lets just keep hiring people until someone desperate enough for a job comes aboard that will tolerate anything
    This post will be deleted. One of the Fort Myers supervisors must be a admin on this site. Every time somebody post something that hurts their feelings even tho it’s not in violation of LEO affairs TOS, it gets deleted.

Unregistered

Thank you for the honest insight.....

Don't do it. There is a reason the turnover is high there.
    Thanks for the insight, I guess I never made the short list anyway I interviewed almost two months ago. I was just curious. I guess I will rethink this one...lol

R.

Unregistered
    blame it on the administration because ABT has never had a middle manager who could not get along with anyone in any office, ruined morale, ran good agents off and a filed frivolous lawsuit

Unregistered
    We all know who your talking about, she only had one person in her office now maybe she can handle that

Unregistered
    Poor leadership at the top. Not necessarily at the DBPR level but from the top of ABT on down. The Director has a Napoleon Complex and operates more as a ****tator. The Chief still thinks he is running the community services unit in Titusville. The Ass. Chief thinks we are the DEA. Majors are raving micro-managers with no traditional LE experience (not a single day between them!). It's pretty sad the Captains and LT's can't take a dump without permission, some stupid directive, or a new spreadsheet. What a joke!
    This is actually pretty accurate.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast