How’s Ft Myers
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

How’s Ft Myers

How’s the Ft Myers office?

Unregistered
    Fun place to work and far enough from tally to really ever be bothered.

Unregistered
    What’s going on there now???

Unregistered
    Another one Is leaving.

Unregistered
    Drain the swamp

Unregistered
    Drain the swamp ? You all are a bunch of bullies and wanna be cops! Get a life. I remember ABT when we did cocaine buys and went after real bad guys not a 75 year old lady who sold a pack of cigs to a 17 yo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Drain the swamp ? You all are a bunch of bullies and wanna be cops! Get a life. I remember ABT when we did cocaine buys and went after real bad guys not a 75 year old lady who sold a pack of cigs to a 17 yo
    That's why we stay here because we don't want to buy cocaine and make big arrest. If you still want to play cop, leave. Go direct traffic.

Unregistered
    Can the fort Myers supervisors come to my office for a week, we have a lot of lazy people here that our LT allows to be lazy, maybe they can set them straight for us. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can the fort Myers supervisors come to my office for a week, we have a lot of lazy people here that our LT allows to be lazy, maybe they can set them straight for us. Thanks.
    ALL of the offices statewide have lazy turds in them. Vouching for the LT's, I think it is somewhat out of their control. They take crap from the Captains on up but when it comes down to Captains supporting the LT's they just don't do it. It's a fact, we just have really poor middle managers and executive leadership here. Like someone said, they are scared and keep playing the SES card. My LT asked me once if I wanted to promote... I still stand by telling him HELL NO simply because of the lack of support given to our line supervisors. It really is painful to watch.

Unregistered
    This is the same group of beer police that can’t figure out why the state shouldn’t pay them for lunch breaks or commuting to their department building. What a joke you clowns are from top to bottom.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast