Must find someone to run against Chitwood! - Page 56
Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heather hunter post and Michelle kamala Newman...the world's two nastiest and skankiest tramps
    Heather hunter post is a cocaine user who was fired from the VCSO for lying. She also beats up her own mother

Michelle kamala Newman is an adulterer and liar who was kicked out of the fbi academy for adultery and lying

Randy Post is a pu$$y

You can't spell hypocrite without chity

Unregistered
    Good Phucking God! How long are ypu going to keep this up, Massengill Mortiturd? Hasn't is become obvious to you yet that nobody cares about your opinions? You keep attacking Councilwoman Post, she keeps getting elected. You keep attacking Randy, but won't meet him in person. You keep attacking Cheif Newman, and she is still employed, you keep attacking Sheriff Chitwood, but can find anybody to man up and run against him.
    You know about Einstein's definition of insanity, right? "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results". That explains you Post/Newman/Chitwood posts, which you spend all day everyday repeating, although you know by now that it isn't working. Webster's Dictionary also describes insanity as "the state of being seriously mentally ill; madness" and "extreme foolishness or irrationality." That also describes you obsessive behavior with the Posts, Newman, and Chitwood. Your behavior on just this board shows you are phucked up in the head and need help, not to meantion the other forums and Facebook pages you bombard with your insane non-sense on a 24/7 basis. I don't know if you are brain damaged from drugs, alcohol, being dropped on you head as a child, your uncle sneaking into you bedroom at night or whatever the cause, but you definitely need professional help!
    You better be careful, Alvin is a bad a$$ MMA fighter and follows through on every single word.

“No, you're mistaken bacon. I'm pissed that you little sissies run your mouths with no problems here. You absolutely fear me, if you didnt youd name yourself... Grow some balls or go back to your computer and your anonymous posts. You may not physically fear me, but you certainly fear my public reach. And bringing out the dirty shit on you personally. Be a man, who are you little boy? 😎 ABC 2020. Florida is a mutual combat state though, if youd like to take that route? Hell, I'll sign a waiver not even knowing who you are!!! Are the bad muther-phukkers are gone now, so I dont fear them. You dont want to offer up your guardians to a true warrior. The warrior of truth. And as far as rank and file go, I truly believe they support me. The 3rd party messages I recieve. The fact that I'm very public and state my moves or places im at or frequent without incident... I do welcome any Incidents btw, whether for or against my cause. I welcome the criticism, unlike the Sheriff who hides and tries to suggest I dont matter. That's fine, he will learn as will the others, whether for or against. I know it's very clear that #1 I'm connected, #2 I'm relentless, #3 is one goal.... 😎ABC 2020”

Unregistered
    You better be careful, Alvin is a bad a$$ MMA fighter and follows through on every single word.

“No, you're mistaken bacon. I'm pissed that you little sissies run your mouths with no problems here. You absolutely fear me, if you didnt youd name yourself... Grow some balls or go back to your computer and your anonymous posts. You may not physically fear me, but you certainly fear my public reach. And bringing out the dirty shit on you personally. Be a man, who are you little boy? 😎 ABC 2020. Florida is a mutual combat state though, if youd like to take that route? Hell, I'll sign a waiver not even knowing who you are!!! Are the bad muther-phukkers are gone now, so I dont fear them. You dont want to offer up your guardians to a true warrior. The warrior of truth. And as far as rank and file go, I truly believe they support me. The 3rd party messages I recieve. The fact that I'm very public and state my moves or places im at or frequent without incident... I do welcome any Incidents btw, whether for or against my cause. I welcome the criticism, unlike the Sheriff who hides and tries to suggest I dont matter. That's fine, he will learn as will the others, whether for or against. I know it's very clear that #1 I'm connected, #2 I'm relentless, #3 is one goal.... 😎ABC 2020”
    Heather hunter post and Michelle kamala Newman are two of the most stankiest and nastiest tramps on the planet. Ridgewood Ave loves them...and so does office furniture

Unregistered

Yeah, I just might show up at the county council meeting on Aug. 3rd at 9:30 and see Mortiturd in action. He won't be hard to spot- long, greasy, black dyed hair wearing a bullet proof vest. Or just look for a man and woman sitting next to each other with dozens of flies buzzing around them-that will be him and his mother.

Unregistered
    Yeah, I just might show up at the county council meeting on Aug. 3rd at 9:30 and see Mortiturd in action. He won't be hard to spot- long, greasy, black dyed hair wearing a bullet proof vest. Or just look for a man and woman sitting next to each other with dozens of flies buzzing around them-that will be him and his mother.
    Heather hunter post is a skanky whore. Michelle kamala Newman is an adulterer and skanky whore

Unregistered
    With Alvin’s mother having a stroke he will be watch the county council meetings from his mothers computer. He would prefer to be a sexual stalker and sing his version of The Long Criminal Crimson Old Town Road.

I’m slapping woman in the back the back... Got the orange slip on that’s fly to match...Riding with my chain gang...ha...You...can whip...your Go Ped...I been in the trailer...You ain’t...beat up....woman on the porch...now Can’t nobody tell...me...nothin’ like being a criminal perverted sexual stalker with Szabo strokin’ my ego and back.

Unregistered
    With Alvin’s mother having a stroke he will be watch the county council meetings from his mothers computer. He would prefer to be a sexual stalker and sing his version of The Long Criminal Crimson Old Town Road.

I’m slapping woman in the back the back... Got the orange slip on that’s fly to match...Riding with my chain gang...ha...You...can whip...your Go Ped...I been in the trailer...You ain’t...beat up....woman on the porch...now Can’t nobody tell...me...nothin’ like being a criminal perverted sexual stalker with Szabo strokin’ my ego and back.
    Heather hunter post is a cocaine user who was fired from the VCSO for lying. She also beats up her own mother

Michelle kamala Newman is an adulterer and liar who was kicked out of the fbi academy for adultery and lying

Randy Post is a pu$$y

Heather hunter post-mortimer approved this message

2 nasty whoes.......Heather hunter post and Michelle kamala Newman

Unregistered

Randy Post is a pu$$y

Heather hunter post-mortimer approved this message

2 nasty whoes.......Heather hunter post and Michelle kamala Newman
    Here’s a classic from Alvin. Remember when a Judge Foxman order Alvin not to be around firearms because he’s mentally unstable. But remember, he’s winning!

“ I do not run that page. Its doing very well btw 😎 Can you say the same for the agency? As far as being a criminal, say that to me after I pass my concealed carry course at your department. That isn't a threat but an encouragement for you to understand the difference of a criminal as defined by Florida's laws on gun ownership. I am a damn good shot with a .45 too! I used to shoot with a deputy in the woods off 92 by the I4 ramp. Surely he wouldn't hang with a criminal cohort in his patrol car and do target practice as well. Doesn't Randy do the concealed class for VCSO?

I'm winning, and you cannot hurt me or silence me. What's funny is how you all are so big and bad on a computer, but your heart pumps koolaid in the flesh... I have faced everyone of you and I will continue to. Get used to it buddy, and thank you for the plug!
    😎 ABC 2020. My only goal is to get Chitwood out of the SO. He is a cancer that needs to be removed.”

Unregistered
    Here’s a classic from Alvin. Remember when a Judge Foxman order Alvin not to be around firearms because he’s mentally unstable. But remember, he’s winning!

“ I do not run that page. Its doing very well btw 😎 Can you say the same for the agency? As far as being a criminal, say that to me after I pass my concealed carry course at your department. That isn't a threat but an encouragement for you to understand the difference of a criminal as defined by Florida's laws on gun ownership. I am a damn good shot with a .45 too! I used to shoot with a deputy in the woods off 92 by the I4 ramp. Surely he wouldn't hang with a criminal cohort in his patrol car and do target practice as well. Doesn't Randy do the concealed class for VCSO?

I'm winning, and you cannot hurt me or silence me. What's funny is how you all are so big and bad on a computer, but your heart pumps koolaid in the flesh... I have faced everyone of you and I will continue to. Get used to it buddy, and thank you for the plug!
    😎 ABC 2020. My only goal is to get Chitwood out of the SO. He is a cancer that needs to be removed.”
    Here is another classic...Heather hunter post and Michelle kamala Newman are two skanky wholesale. And Randy Post is a pu$$y. And chity is a hypocrite

Unregistered
    Here is another classic...Heather hunter post and Michelle kamala Newman are two skanky wholesale. And Randy Post is a pu$$y. And chity is a hypocrite
    2 skanky wholesale whores.....

Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast