Must find someone to run against Chitwood! - Page 5
Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Not sure why this thread has morphed into a forum for bashing Pat Thoman. I knew him to be a dedicated cop who worked hard and always cared about getting justice for victims. Having said that, I don't think Pat has the temperament to be Sheriff. But I also don't know that he has expressed any interest in running either. So unless that changes, let's lay off Pat and get back to the original purpose of this thread -- identifying someone who has the potential to defeat Chitwood and is interested in putting themself out there and giving voters the opportunity to rid us of the Chitwood stain by making him a one-termer!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not sure why this thread has morphed into a forum for bashing Pat Thoman. I knew him to be a dedicated cop who worked hard and always cared about getting justice for victims. Having said that, I don't think Pat has the temperament to be Sheriff. But I also don't know that he has expressed any interest in running either. So unless that changes, let's lay off Pat and get back to the original purpose of this thread -- identifying someone who has the potential to defeat Chitwood and is interested in putting themself out there and giving voters the opportunity to rid us of the Chitwood stain by making him a one-termer!
    I agree. Quit bashing Pat. This is almost as if Chitwood realizes Pat Thoman would be a serious candidate as a Sheriff and is attacking Pat for all that it is worth.

Unregistered
    Interesting how you only want to hear what you want to hear.

Unregistered
    Interesting how you only want to hear what you want to hear.
    I hear you loud and clear Chitty. You are afraid somebody is going to run against you. And it makes you worried because (1) they might win and (2) expose you as the big time joke that you are.

Unregistered
    Did we strike a nerve Pat?

Unregistered
    Did we strike a nerve Pat?
    Apparently.

Unregistered
    There couldn’t be a worse candidate. Pat has an illegitimate child with a dyke and hid it from his wife for years. Would never make it in the political field. He should disappear.
    If Chitwood doesn’t have illegitimate children running around, it’s not for lack of trying.

Unregistered
    Chitwood supporters like to bash anyone who has resigned under Chitwood. Instead of trying to solve the problems that are chasing people off, they just make up BS about the people who left to make it seem like he is getting rid of problems. I know from personal experience.

Unregistered
    Everybody has skeletons. Very few have been “forced” out. Most realized they couldn’t handle change. Typical in this line of work. Get on board of get off the ship. Happened after Ben took office too. Happens all over the country in every PD when a new chief comes to town. New vision new mission. This thread has shown nobody will be a contender against Chitwood anytime soon.

Unregistered
    Everybody has skeletons. Very few have been “forced” out. Most realized they couldn’t handle change. Typical in this line of work. Get on board of get off the ship. Happened after Ben took office too. Happens all over the country in every PD when a new chief comes to town. New vision new mission. This thread has shown nobody will be a contender against Chitwood anytime soon.
    You are right, it does happen whenever a new leader comes in. But some people on here want to make it sound like it’s only Chitwood and nobody else.

Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast