Must find someone to run against Chitwood! - Page 42
Page 42 of 57 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe call Alvin at (386) 837-2050 and see if he can lend Breck a hand considering he has our deputies backs. Never leave someone behind and always lead from the front.
    Don't be surprised when a group of protesters show up out front of your house and makes you internet famous. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Unregistered
    Call +1-(386)-566-5392 for a complimentary autographed glossy photo of MC "Shooting Blanks" featured in the twerking twerp video produced by Jodeci Devinchy and Heezy.
    Or just come to the video shoot and block party scheduled for Friday 5-29-20 at 8pm (FTD) FROM THE DIRT! Come take a picture with the whole crew and boys in blue, Spike Capri and Chitwood too. "Bring your own everything" CORONA served free of charge!
    Address announced and promoted by the Daytona Beach News Journal, link below.

https://www.news-journalonline.com/n...f-daytona-main

Unregistered
    Don't be surprised when a group of protesters show up out front of your house and makes you internet famous. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
    I wouldn’t expect anything else from a peeping top sexual stalker.

Unregistered
    Call +1-(386)-566-5392 for a complimentary autographed glossy photo of MC "Shooting Blanks" featured in the twerking twerp video produced by Jodeci Devinchy and Heezy.
    Or just come to the video shoot and block party scheduled for Friday 5-29-20 at 8pm (FTD) FROM THE DIRT! Come take a picture with the whole crew and boys in blue, Spike Capri and Chitwood too. "Bring your own everything" CORONA served free of charge!
    Address announced and promoted by the Daytona Beach News Journal, link below.

https://www.news-journalonline.com/n...f-daytona-main
    Chity is a disgrace. I don't know if I can watch him twerking again.

But in the big picture the citizens are safer if he is not doing anything with his firearm, doing a felony stop, putting bicycles on his car or helping swat.

Keep twerking chity....

Unregistered
    As long as drunk breck is not driving.

He is a mailbox public enemy number 1.

Unregistered
    As long as drunk breck is not driving.

He is a mailbox public enemy number 1.
    Disgraced Deviant “Drug Court Jay” Hawman weighed in on the Daytona Invasion using his vast career criminal expertise to criticize the VSO leadership.

Unregistered
    I think the biggest disconnect on this page is deviants calling others deviants. I think when y’all can come to a realization that you have no room to talk, then you might find peace with yourselves. Take for instance Andy Jumpsuit Jenkins and Johnny B Brochures Szabo, both fired from VSO and two of the most shameful ex defrocked deputies. Both fired from their negligence and they have yet to take responsibility. They bootlick the heals of a criminal sexual stalker named Crazy Calvin and hang out with disgusting human trash like Keith Peck-A-Lichous and Hanky Fredericksburg. No wonder why they aren’t still successful in life. They have really let their children down.

Unregistered
    I think the biggest disconnect on this page is deviants calling others deviants. I think when y’all can come to a realization that you have no room to talk, then you might find peace with yourselves. Take for instance Andy Jumpsuit Jenkins and Johnny B Brochures Szabo, both fired from VSO and two of the most shameful ex defrocked deputies. Both fired from their negligence and they have yet to take responsibility. They bootlick the heals of a criminal sexual stalker named Crazy Calvin and hang out with disgusting human trash like Keith Peck-A-Lichous and Hanky Fredericksburg. No wonder why they aren’t still successful in life. They have really let their children down.
    Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black to me. Maybe with a side of jealousy. Funny you talk trash here like a real man but don't have the balls to publicly.
    Chittys phone number is a couple comments back, take a page out of Kyle's play book and send him a screenshot of how loyal you are. Maybe he will introduce you to the FTD crew tonight. lol

Unregistered
    Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black to me. Maybe with a side of jealousy. Funny you talk trash here like a real man but don't have the balls to publicly.
    Chittys phone number is a couple comments back, take a page out of Kyle's play book and send him a screenshot of how loyal you are. Maybe he will introduce you to the FTD crew tonight. lol
    Screenshooting is Alvin's only job. New day and nothing’s change. Alvin still woke up a being a criminal sexual stalker at his mother’s mobile home with no employment, Andy still puts on his jumpsuit from being fired, Johnny is ordering more brochures from being fired, Donnie still got denied employment, and Peck-A-Lichous wrote the playbook on getting written up. And Hank still can’t spell or find real journalism work. All disappointment to their children.

Unregistered
    Screenshooting is Alvin's only job. New day and nothing’s change. Alvin still woke up a being a criminal sexual stalker at his mother’s mobile home with no employment, Andy still puts on his jumpsuit from being fired, Johnny is ordering more brochures from being fired, Donnie still got denied employment, and Peck-A-Lichous wrote the playbook on getting written up. And Hank still can’t spell or find real journalism work. All disappointment to their children.
    Speaking of disappointments...chity is a hypocrite. Breck is a drunk. Michelle is a liar and an adulterer. And heather us a cocaine user whose own mother hates her.

Page 42 of 57 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast