Must find someone to run against Chitwood! - Page 31
Page 31 of 57 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3150186]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Chitty dishonest. Post is dishonest and likely will be exposed as such and therefore your assertions become null and void.
    You and your crew should be emabarrassed for that homerun promise 4/30/20 in court, what happened? And who is the hysterical embarrassment again? Well, that would be you and company. Whether you accept defeat or not is your decision anymore. The ball is in the opposition's court today. Likely to be in criminal court tomorrow.
    That’s funny coming from you about accepting defeat. It’s not like you have not bragged about winning numerous times about winning yourself. You’re such a hypocrite again. How many double standards are you going to pull out of your hurt hand? We’re all mistaken but you. It’s the same song and dance.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3150043]

Coming from a coward troll. The irony of this is unmistakable.
    Am I? I post here frequently? What I don't do is bash members of the public on the internet and more importantly bash those same person(s) family members I swore to protect. I'm not a coward, you certainly are. You are also everything but a Deputy Sheriff.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3150274]

Am I? I post here frequently? What I don't do is bash members of the public on the internet and more importantly bash those same person(s) family members I swore to protect. I'm not a coward, you certainly are. You are also everything but a Deputy Sheriff.
    You the girl bRandy.....haha.

Go put yourself in for another award.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3150274]

Good for you and so what. Do you want a hero cookie? Why not use your real login name? You call others cowards, but here you are again being a hypocrite time and time again. You obviously like the anonymity yourself. Just because you say someone did something doesn’t mean they are guilty. Isn’t that your famous fallacy lines? Anyone can layout charges. We’ll see if your successful. I see because your court adjudicated sexual stalking injunction wasn’t extended, your back to being ****y. Good luck trying to get revenge on a problem you created yourself. No one is forcing you to be a troll but yourself. Remember, trolls don’t make a paycheck.

Unregistered
    Last week Deland and this week Daytona Beach. The antagonist and arrogant unprofessional Sheriff Chitwood effectively put out his challenge and effectively got what he asked for. I hope he has the constraint and control in tomorrow's press conference to not stir the pot anymore. If he does come out swinging you can expect it to get worse. Atleast he may get deputies some hazard duty pay increases. Clown car 1 strikes again!

Unregistered
    Last week Deland and this week Daytona Beach. The antagonist and arrogant unprofessional Sheriff Chitwood effectively put out his challenge and effectively got what he asked for. I hope he has the constraint and control in tomorrow's press conference to not stir the pot anymore. If he does come out swinging you can expect it to get worse. Atleast he may get deputies some hazard duty pay increases. Clown car 1 strikes again!
    Are you smoking the same “pot” Crazy Calvin mentioned on record when formulating that opinion? Our wonderful constitutional Christian Sheriff did a solid job at today’s press conference. We have such a great public servant working for our community. You’re doom and gloom prediction failed once again. I’d be more concerned about Councilwoman Bills Wheeler stirring up the “pot.” I did notice the Headline Surfer mic flag wasn’t present at the press conference. I guess we’re not important enough news for Hank to attend. What a lazy and half baked blogger indeed. Where’s the coverage we can count on from such an award winning blogger?

Unregistered
    Are you smoking the same “pot” Crazy Calvin mentioned on record when formulating that opinion? Our wonderful constitutional Christian Sheriff did a solid job at today’s press conference. We have such a great public servant working for our community. You’re doom and gloom prediction failed once again. I’d be more concerned about Councilwoman Bills Wheeler stirring up the “pot.” I did notice the Headline Surfer mic flag wasn’t present at the press conference. I guess we’re not important enough news for Hank to attend. What a lazy and half baked blogger indeed. Where’s the coverage we can count on from such an award winning blogger?
    Great job at the press conference? Lol. "I'm not down playing it, but 4 people were hit by shrapnel, not bullets." and the best one "Disney is closed". Or it was all good until the shooting and after the shooting... just that shooting part was bad.

Unregistered
    Randy, everybody knows why you hate Headline Surfer. He called out your wife for using cocaine. And we know why you hate Alvin Mortimer....he won in court against your wife (which has led to serious bad articles in the DBNJ).

And everybody knows why you love Chity. You don't want to leave the safety and security of training (like Eddie, Dennis and Sgt Jones).

But you complain about Alvin and Henry being a broken record....every post you provide is all about praising chity (so you don't leave training) and attacking Alvin and Henry (because they confronted your wife).

Unregistered
    Randy, everybody knows why you hate Headline Surfer. He called out your wife for using cocaine. And we know why you hate Alvin Mortimer....he won in court against your wife (which has led to serious bad articles in the DBNJ).

And everybody knows why you love Chity. You don't want to leave the safety and security of training (like Eddie, Dennis and Sgt Jones).

But you complain about Alvin and Henry being a broken record....every post you provide is all about praising chity (so you don't leave training) and attacking Alvin and Henry (because they confronted your wife).
    Wasn’t Calvin Calvin adjudicated by the courts as a sexual stalker in 2019? I don’t recall him winning the Peeping Tom injunction. I do recall what’s on the record with the courts is his Sexual Stalking Peeping Tom injunction extension wasn’t granted after Post made a request. I hardly call him coming out the overall winner. The stigma of Crazy Calvin being a certified sexual stalker will be the Scarlett Letter that follows him through eternity. That is so embarrassing on its own merit. Having to live life convicted being a sexual Peeping Tom stalker. However, again, when you’re obtuse like Crazy Calvin, you look at that as a huge victory. As far as Hanky, the only thing I hate about him is he’s lazy and doesn’t care about the 10 people who listens to him. He should get an award on most press conferences missed. Then again, he probably didn’t attend because it said press conference and not blogging conference.

Unregistered
    Wasn’t Calvin Calvin adjudicated by the courts as a sexual stalker in 2019? I don’t recall him winning the Peeping Tom injunction. I do recall what’s on the record with the courts is his Sexual Stalking Peeping Tom injunction extension wasn’t granted after Post made a request. I hardly call him coming out the overall winner. The stigma of Crazy Calvin being a certified sexual stalker will be the Scarlett Letter that follows him through eternity. That is so embarrassing on its own merit. Having to live life convicted being a sexual Peeping Tom stalker. However, again, when you’re obtuse like Crazy Calvin, you look at that as a huge victory. As far as Hanky, the only thing I hate about him is he’s lazy and doesn’t care about the 10 people who listens to him. He should get an award on most press conferences missed. Then again, he probably didn’t attend because it said press conference and not blogging conference.
    And Heather Post will have the stigma of:
    - having her own mother hate her and get an injunction against her
    - using cocaine
    - being fired from every job
    - not being able to last in any job for over 3 years
    - being evicted
    - lying

And Michelle Newman will have the stigma of:
    -being kicked out of the FBI academy
    - lying and being an adulterer

Page 31 of 57 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast