Must find someone to run against Chitwood! - Page 30
Page 30 of 57 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3149928]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Maybe send a friend request.
    They won't. They're cowards that get off on being anonymous trolls.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3150037]

They won't. They're cowards that get off on being anonymous trolls.
    Coming from a coward troll. The irony of this is unmistakable.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3150043]

Coming from a coward troll. The irony of this is unmistakable.
    Great post.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3149959]

And this is about Heather Post:
    - her own mother hates her and got an injunction against her
    - she has been fired from every job she has ever had
    - she has never been at a job longer than three years
    - she uses/used cocaine
    - she is a documented liar
    - she cannot maintain a budget
    - and is starting to get called out more and more for her shenanigans by the local press
    This thread is not about Heather Post. It’s about finding someone else to run again Chitwood. You again troll so much and tell so many lies, you can’t keep your threads straight. I’d suggest if you’re such a private citizen you stay out of the media spotlight. You’ll be actually doing yourself a favor. You looked foolish and wimpy and sounded like a sissy talking about your shortcomings. That’s the sign of a mommas boy who’s used to being coddled. Only one person can make you successful or hold you back is YOU. Trolling doesn’t bring you a paycheck. You’re only a fruitcake by YOUR actions. Email yourself those reminders. Also email yourself, that’s coverage you can count on!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3150076]

This thread is not about Heather Post. It’s about finding someone else to run again Chitwood. You again troll so much and tell so many lies, you can’t keep your threads straight. I’d suggest if you’re such a private citizen you stay out of the media spotlight. You’ll be actually doing yourself a favor. You looked foolish and wimpy and sounded like a sissy talking about your shortcomings. That’s the sign of a mommas boy who’s used to being coddled. Only one person can make you successful or hold you back is YOU. Trolling doesn’t bring you a paycheck. You’re only a fruitcake by YOUR actions. Email yourself those reminders. Also email yourself, that’s coverage you can count on!
    And the thread is not about alvin. But since you regularly bring him up on here it seemed logical to bring heather up here as well. Especially since heather was blasted in the dbnj today.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3150104]
    And the thread is not about alvin. But since you regularly bring him up on here it seemed logical to bring heather up here as well. Especially since heather was blasted in the dbnj today.
    And, Crazy Calvin looked like a fruitcake sissy in the same News-Journal. He portrayed himself as a mommas boy and a bigger creepy sexual stalker. Crazy Calvin never learns from history. He always thinks he’s going to embarrass someone when only he himself further embarrasses himself. I’m not the one preaching to people they need to stay on topic. Follow by your own example and maybe others will follow. You’re just being a hypocrite at usual. Do as I say, not as I do.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3150111]

And, Crazy Calvin looked like a fruitcake sissy in the same News-Journal. He portrayed himself as a mommas boy and a bigger creepy sexual stalker. Crazy Calvin never learns from history. He always thinks he’s going to embarrass someone when only he himself further embarrasses himself. I’m not the one preaching to people they need to stay on topic. Follow by your own example and maybe others will follow. You’re just being a hypocrite at usual. Do as I say, not as I do.
    The hypocrite? That's chity

You cannot spell hypocrite without chity.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3150117]

The hypocrite? That's chity

You cannot spell hypocrite without chity.
    You and your friends have something in common with Chity, y’all are hypocrites. At least Chity isn’t a criminal sexual stalker. I think we can agree Crazy Calvin indirectly ratting himself out on the N-J that he’s continuing his sexual stalking behavior really is embarrassing. He’s not embarrassed because he’s so obtuse and only sees his side. Crazy Calvin thinks he came out a winner. That’s what’s even more funnier than him at the moment. What an hysterical embarrassment indeed!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3150128]

You and your friends have something in common with Chity, y’all are hypocrites. At least Chity isn’t a criminal sexual stalker. I think we can agree Crazy Calvin indirectly ratting himself out on the N-J that he’s continuing his sexual stalking behavior really is embarrassing. He’s not embarrassed because he’s so obtuse and only sees his side. Crazy Calvin thinks he came out a winner. That’s what’s even more funnier than him at the moment. What an hysterical embarrassment indeed!
    Relax bRandy. We know heather getting blasted in the dbnj has you upset.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3150128]

Chitty dishonest. Post is dishonest and likely will be exposed as such and therefore your assertions become null and void.
    You and your crew should be emabarrassed for that homerun promise 4/30/20 in court, what happened? And who is the hysterical embarrassment again? Well, that would be you and company. Whether you accept defeat or not is your decision anymore. The ball is in the opposition's court today. Likely to be in criminal court tomorrow.

Page 30 of 57 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast