Must find someone to run against Chitwood! - Page 21
Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How’s that winning coming along Alvin? All of that big talk and you ended up at another big fat dead end again! I guess you can’t qualify for a weapon either sport!
    This is so inappropriate. On the day we lose a great deputy and a great human being we go to bash Alvin. How about lets not bash Alvin or Chitwood for a day or two and reflect and the life and memory of Frank.

Unregistered
    This is so inappropriate. On the day we lose a great deputy and a great human being we go to bash Alvin. How about lets not bash Alvin or Chitwood for a day or two and reflect and the life and memory of Frank.
    RIP Frank! ABC 2020 😎

Unregistered
    I second that. RIP

Unregistered

ABC Theme Song

Please go back to Boston after the election,
    I'm sure you've got some friends there and they have lots of room.
    You can sell your snakeoil on the sidewalk - by a Tavern where we hope to see you working soon.
    Chitwood go on back home to Boston boy - from your local Volusia County Flo Grown!

Unregistered

Chuck Habermehl for Sheriff

Chuck Habermehl would make a great Sheriff

Unregistered
    Chuck Habermehl would make a great Sheriff
    I agree completely. He would get the VCSO back into the right mindset.

Unregistered
    I performed a PRR on the restroom cleaning frequencies in Volusia County facilities, and was astounded at the travesty discovered within. There was no transparency in the reporting. The reports are clearly altered to reflect that scrubbing bubbles were used in all restroom facilities. My independent toilet seat research unearthed the LIES!!! Only 36% of toilets scrubbed in Volusia County Facilities contained even a trace of scrubbing bubbles!!! This will not stand. A civilian commode oversight committee (CCOC) must be established in 2021.

Now that’s investigative lavatory coverage you can count on!! 😎

Unregistered
    I performed a PRR on the restroom cleaning frequencies in Volusia County facilities, and was astounded at the travesty discovered within. There was no transparency in the reporting. The reports are clearly altered to reflect that scrubbing bubbles were used in all restroom facilities. My independent toilet seat research unearthed the LIES!!! Only 36% of toilets scrubbed in Volusia County Facilities contained even a trace of scrubbing bubbles!!! This will not stand. A civilian commode oversight committee (CCOC) must be established in 2021.

Sounds like a well-being check may be in order for Alvin.

Unregistered

Keep posting the same idiotic comment on every thread Randy.....

Unregistered
    Keep posting the same idiotic comment on every thread Randy.....
    Who is Randy?

Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast