Must find someone to run against Chitwood! - Page 11
Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Pretty sure I know who it is...

This will be an awesome election... If I am correct, Chitwood better pack a lunch because his opponent isn't going to be easy.😎 ABC 2020, more to come... I am going to ask him to be certain. If he is, I may just step away and let Chitwood lose with dignity. Nope, I'll be driving around Deland district 2 with my Chitwood in drag billboard. See if he calls that a childish prank 🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This will be an awesome election... If I am correct, Chitwood better pack a lunch because his opponent isn't going to be easy.😎 ABC 2020, more to come... I am going to ask him to be certain. If he is, I may just step away and let Chitwood lose with dignity. Nope, I'll be driving around Deland district 2 with my Chitwood in drag billboard. See if he calls that a childish prank 🤣🤣🤣
    Haha. Let us know. Do a go fund me thing. I will help with gas money.

Unregistered
    Haha. Let us know. Do a go fund me thing. I will help with gas money.
    I have the funds... Maybe a reference to who could and will make the print. Size should be legal to transport but big enough to see 2 blocks away. Basically the size of the recent union billboards. I have come into funding.... Gas money is not needed, but thank you very much for support 👍 Approximate size will be 8'x12'. I will not disclose who produced either. Many people stray from the Sheriff because of retaliation. Feel free to call: 386-837-2050 and I will pay cash

Unregistered
    Chitwood will be Sheriff as long as he wants to be.

Unregistered
    Chitwood will be Sheriff as long as he wants to be.
    Guess we'll see, wont we... I say it's in his best interest to not want anymore and reminisce about what once was... Cut his and the countys losses and allow a lawMAN to take over.

Unregistered
    I have the funds... Maybe a reference to who could and will make the print. Size should be legal to transport but big enough to see 2 blocks away. Basically the size of the recent union billboards. I have come into funding.... Gas money is not needed, but thank you very much for support 👍 Approximate size will be 8'x12'. I will not disclose who produced either. Many people stray from the Sheriff because of retaliation. Feel free to call: 386-837-2050 and I will pay cash
    My billboard banners are being produced... Damn they were expensive! I guess you know the image being used. That Chitwood sure has influence. I have to pick up the banner after hours with cash to eliminate the local buisness' involvement, call it a private buisness exchange. Winning at everything becomes redundant... Its principal that drives me, and a new truck will pull my banner. Winning feels good. Was really unexpected to recieve the call from the print shop. Whoever forwarded my #, thank you. Apparently I still have support. 😎 ABC 2020

Unregistered
    My billboard banners are being produced... Damn they were expensive! I guess you know the image being used. That Chitwood sure has influence. I have to pick up the banner after hours with cash to eliminate the local buisness' involvement, call it a private buisness exchange. Winning at everything becomes redundant... Its principal that drives me, and a new truck will pull my banner. Winning feels good. Was really unexpected to recieve the call from the print shop. Whoever forwarded my #, thank you. Apparently I still have support. 😎 ABC 2020
    Thumbtacking it to your house?

Unregistered
    You do have support. And hopefully this will be just like the Volusia Deputies Association (number 6035) when they had their billboard calling for a pay raise (that Chitwood called immature and a juvenile prank). That got results. It made the mouthpiece of Chitwood (the DBNJ) take notice. It made Chitwood finally support the pay raise for the rank and file deputies.

Unregistered
    You do have support. And hopefully this will be just like the Volusia Deputies Association (number 6035) when they had their billboard calling for a pay raise (that Chitwood called immature and a juvenile prank). That got results. It made the mouthpiece of Chitwood (the DBNJ) take notice. It made Chitwood finally support the pay raise for the rank and file deputies.
    Chitwood supported pay raises for all Sheriffs Office employees very publicly before he even took office. Check the facts.

Unregistered
    Chitwood supported pay raises for all Sheriffs Office employees very publicly before he even took office. Check the facts.
    Nice try at revisionist history Chitty.

https://www.news-journalonline.com/n...-more-manpower

Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast