Must find someone to run against Chitwood! - Page 10
Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Very valid points... The one question that seems to allude most of you is, Why doesn't the Sheriff confront the allegations? Call me a scumbag, give me reason to walk around downtown with your drag picture as part of my attire... You think I wont? You think you can embarrass me? So, to all of you closet Chitwood haters who play the game to survive, keep the insults coming because that's all I need. And when the challenger does announce, you will see by the support of my closet followers. I want what's best for the county and deputies. I could not imagine working for him. I do not have to be anonymous, I know that I'm right. Corruption is not good for Volusia. We need an honest Sheriff that doesn't run off proactive deputies like Szabo and Jenkins. A Sheriff that listens to concerns of his troops has my vote. An honest lawman is our answer... And it is my goal to ensure that Chitwood and his cover ups are exposed. I have reason to believe that there is an investigation ongoing involving UCR manipulation. Run Chitty Run... Not so nice to have the same tactics used on you, is it? Have a great day VCSO deputies! Be safe out there, send some insults my way to show your support

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No. He’s just a terrible consideration. The “dude” assumption is funny though.
    Kristina Welsh? You are the only one sour on Pat besides Chitwood...

Unregistered
    I just want the complete truth out on what a phony, criminal and imbecilic sheriff we have. Hopefully the truth comes out so Chitwood is not able to capitalize on it for higher office. And in a perfect world what he has done would make it so he is just a one term sheriff.

Unregistered
    No doubt about it: Mr. Mortimer can come across as, shall we say, a little out there. But I know Alvin to be very stable and more intelligent and “in the know” than most people realize. Regardless, you’re entitled to your opinion. But whatever you might think of Alvin, that doesn’t change the validity of his positions. Most who read his posts here and on other sites realize that he hits the nail on the head when it comes to Chitwood. When you attack the poster and call him names rather than challenge the contents of someone’s posts with facts and counter-arguments, then everyone here knows that you have no valid points to make. Keep up the good fight, Alvin. You’re not alone!
    Good post. Mr Mortimer only reports factual information. Some of the two or three Chitwood Kool Ade drinkers (or Chitwood himself) do not want to hear it. It is a fact that Chitwood:
    - brought a firearm into the Orlando airport wile Daytona beach chief (and should have been arrested)
    - had the highest crime rate in Daytona Beach while he was the chief
    - kept his love of illegal immigration a secret while running for sheriff. And is fostering a sanctuary county climate
    - fired John Szabo for the same offenses he regularly commits
    - lied about a speeding ticket issued to him by Sgt Peck
    - Caused a major traffic crash on I95 (and of course lied about it)
    - had to have the SWAT team save him from the Lake Ruby Road call (and threatened the SWAT team after it)
    - regularly breaks the Sunshine laws (by refusing to provide emails from Susan Cerbone written to him and from him)
    - cannot qualify with a firearm
    - refused to carry a Glock
    - has a Chief deputy that also failed firearms (and has Fourth amendment issues)
    - promotes on ethnic/gender basis
    - has a policy to create false UCR numbers
    - hired the same company (GS4) for courthouse security that hired the Pulse night club murderer and that other sheriffs (Indian County and St Lucie County) fired
    - despises Sheriff Johnson to the extent that he has changed vehicle insignia, uniform appearance, call signs, etc
    - insulted a county commissioner (Deb Denys) with very inappropriate sexual comments

I think it is time for Sheriff Mortimer to provide a viable option to Chitwood.

Unregistered

Alvin Mortimer

Alvin Mortimer for Sheriff 2020
    #MAKEVOLUSIAGREATAGAIN

Unregistered
    Alvin Mortimer for Sheriff 2020
    #MAKEVOLUSIAGREATAGAIN
    I like it!!! We just need honesty. We do not need lies and any self promoter.

Unregistered
    😎 ABC 2020,
    The goal is for me to put myself out there early to garner public awareness of possible local government corruption, corruption that didnt manifest over time with power, but overnight. To pathe the way for an honest lawman. A lawman that demands honest crime reporting to citizens. If a call to service is made, and a crime is reported, it should be recorded properly and not written off as suspicious incidents to avoid cataloging the actual percentage. A candidate who offers true crime stats will be the new Sheriff. A lawman that I will never publically endorse, but privately support 👍 I know the game and I'm not alone... I have thick skin and can take the abuse. Basically WE will be here to remind the citizens of the state of our government. Just wanted to clarify my intent and end goal. Anyone But Chitwood for Sheriff 2020!
    😎 ABC 2020, come on and announce already! Just offer honest records and crime reporting and take that nice office on the 4th floor in 2020. It's that easy! I have a suspicion we will have a she Sheriff, but I could be wrong? Gotcha thinking, didnt I? ✌

Unregistered
    Very valid points... The one question that seems to allude most of you is, Why doesn't the Sheriff confront the allegations? Call me a scumbag, give me reason to walk around downtown with your drag picture as part of my attire... You think I wont? You think you can embarrass me? So, to all of you closet Chitwood haters who play the game to survive, keep the insults coming because that's all I need. And when the challenger does announce, you will see by the support of my closet followers. I want what's best for the county and deputies. I could not imagine working for him. I do not have to be anonymous, I know that I'm right. Corruption is not good for Volusia. We need an honest Sheriff that doesn't run off proactive deputies like Szabo and Jenkins. A Sheriff that listens to concerns of his troops has my vote. An honest lawman is our answer... And it is my goal to ensure that Chitwood and his cover ups are exposed. I have reason to believe that there is an investigation ongoing involving UCR manipulation. Run Chitty Run... Not so nice to have the same tactics used on you, is it? Have a great day VCSO deputies! Be safe out there, send some insults my way to show your support
    Why doesn’t the sheriff confront you? Why does a fisherman throw back small fish? Same thing.

Unregistered
    Why doesn’t the sheriff confront you? Why does a fisherman throw back small fish? Same thing.
    Too late for that, he cannot face the facts or contest the evidence stacking. I dont want to talk to him, I like the current arrangement, and he likes exposure. 😎 ABC 2020

Unregistered
    Too late for that, he cannot face the facts or contest the evidence stacking. I dont want to talk to him, I like the current arrangement, and he likes exposure. 😎 ABC 2020
    It is kind of like what happens with ****roaches when you turn the light on...they scurry about and try to hide. ****roach Chitty is scurrying and trying to hide....from the light you are bringing on him!!! Good Job ABC 2020

Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast