Must find someone to run against Chitwood! - Page 44
Page 44 of 57 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chitwood said on Bernier Alvin is mentally ill and is a kook and wack job. That is even more embarrassing! I would have to agree. He trolls Chitwood’s page like he has a mental illness. It is definitely the behavior of a wacky job and kook.
    Chity calling somebody mentally ill and a whack job. That sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

Unregistered
    Better run out there and red flag him. Chitwood says alot of things and no one trusts him but BLM and NAACP. Must suck to be you or him. Good luck with that negative publicity you live in. Not even Chittys social media crowd has confidence in his administration anymore. Nowhere near the support as last year this time. That you have to live with. Coverage you cannot hide from.
    Do you mean like the faux support the balding racist defrocked ex deputy gets on his Facebook page from his boyfriends Crazy Calvin Chipmunk, Peck-A-Lichous, Jumpsuit Jenkins, and Denied Donnie? Boy, I see Johnny keeps getting heat for his extremist viewpoints on Chitwood. Not so much support and it’s point out again no wonder why he got fired. The bitter troubled children will never learn or better themselves. However, the worst part Johnny has reduced himself associating himself with a criminal sexual stalker that lives with his mommy.

Unregistered
    Do you mean like the faux support the balding racist defrocked ex deputy gets on his Facebook page from his boyfriends Crazy Calvin Chipmunk, Peck-A-Lichous, Jumpsuit Jenkins, and Denied Donnie? Boy, I see Johnny keeps getting heat for his extremist viewpoints on Chitwood. Not so much support and it’s point out again no wonder why he got fired. The bitter troubled children will never learn or better themselves. However, the worst part Johnny has reduced himself associating himself with a criminal sexual stalker that lives with his mommy.
    Here is an association....Chitwood and hypocrisy

Unregistered
    Don’t forget Drug Court Jay

Unregistered
    Don’t forget Drug Court Jay
    Don't forget Michelle the adulterer and heather " i love my cocaine" post

Unregistered
    Wouldn’t you agree Alvin, Andrew, Hank, Keith, Donald, and John are similar to ANTIFA with their actions and rhetoric? They are certainly sending a message of anti-police especially during these challenging times; especially when our brothers and sisters are being put in harms way. Even low class Hank is having an anti-police awards ceremony on his blogging Facebook. How low can you get right now. You can’t get any lower than these folks. They truly show no shame and are a disgusting embarrassment!

Unregistered
    Lets not forget these other heroes:
    - John "I sexually harass women and abruptly resign" Creamer
    - Joel "grand theft" Turney
    - Patrick "I threaten victims of crime" Omelia
    - Robb "I lie under investigation and also ruin court cases pretending to be a lawyer" Campbell

Unregistered
    “Johnny Shiny Head” and his misfit Circus of Civilians

Unregistered
    “Johnny Shiny Head” and his misfit Circus of Civilians
    Johnny “Shiny Head” definitely has no shame. Especially associating himself with Antifa Alvin the criminal sexual stalker. They are obviously miserable hanging out with imbeciles like Jumpsuit Jenkins, Peck-A-Lichous-Loser, Hanky Hermaphrodite, and Denied Donnie. No viable chance of having a real career.

Unregistered
    Johnny “Shiny Head” definitely has no shame. Especially associating himself with Antifa Alvin the criminal sexual stalker. They are obviously miserable hanging out with imbeciles like Jumpsuit Jenkins, Peck-A-Lichous-Loser, Hanky Hermaphrodite, and Denied Donnie. No viable chance of having a real career.
    - Heather "I love cocaine" Post
    - Michelle "I lie and commit adultery" Newman
    - Mike "king of the hypocrites" Chitwood
    - John "I sexually harass women and abruptly resign" Creamer
    - Joel "grand theft" Turney
    - Patrick "I threaten victims of crime" Omelia
    - Robb "I lie under investigation and also ruin court cases pretending to be a lawyer" Campbell
    - Breck Sanders
    -

Page 44 of 57 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast