Must find someone to run against Chitwood! - Page 48
Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where is your evidence provided that it is not true? Because he worked with someone that was black? That is like saying because I have a black friend. Scroll through the threads. It has been brought up several time Szabo is a racist. That speaks volumes in itself. Szabo is a racist and we avoided another Minneapolis thanks to Mike Chitwood. Hank’s blogging and Alvin’s criminal record can’t compare to Szabo being a racist.
    Why do I need evidence to dispel your allegation? I did not make this allegation. You did. I'm simply asking you to prove your statement. If Szabo is a racist, please provide your evidence.

Unregistered
    Why do I need evidence to dispel your allegation? I did not make this allegation. You did. I'm simply asking you to prove your statement. If Szabo is a racist, please provide your evidence.
    I don’t answer to sexual stalkers and fired VSO deputies. Szabo is a racist from my own personal experience and others on here. Sorry you don’t like the answer.

Unregistered
    I don’t answer to sexual stalkers and fired VSO deputies. Szabo is a racist from my own personal experience and others on here. Sorry you don’t like the answer.
    Szabo is not a racist. And he was unjustly fired by Chitwood and got a HUGE settlement.

Go back to your booze Breck

Unregistered
    For semantics Szabo was never fired from the VSO. He was fired from the VCSO. That was the name of the Volusia County Sheriffs Office for over 100 years. Chitwood changed that name...so Szabo can honestly say he was never fired from the VSO. Just like Chity can blame a "defective" bicycle strap for causing a major accident on I95. Its all semantics.

Unregistered
    Szabo is not a racist. Your allegation is unfounded. And there are no others. You are the only one attempting to slander someone. You should be ashamed of yourself. I feel bad for victims that have actually experienced racism, to include deputies amongst us. For you to go off on a personal vendetta to smear someone with this label is unsavory. Turn in your badge, scumbag.

Unregistered
    Are you done responding to yourself?

Unregistered
    What a great Constitutional Sheriff we have in Volusia County. He’s fighting racism through his anti Szabo hate racist rhetoric on Bernier. Our Christian Constitutional Sheriff also had another glowing review on Barker’s View. Kudos to Mike Chitwood for your great leadership to our county. Please keep taking criminals off the street like Alvin and fighting the corruption from people like Hank. We are so happy you are our Sheriff. Keep up the excellent work.

Unregistered
    What a great Constitutional Sheriff we have in Volusia County. He’s fighting racism through his anti Szabo hate racist rhetoric on Bernier. Our Christian Constitutional Sheriff also had another glowing review on Barker’s View. Kudos to Mike Chitwood for your great leadership to our county. Please keep taking criminals off the street like Alvin and fighting the corruption from people like Hank. We are so happy you are our Sheriff. Keep up the excellent work.
    Give it a rest. Chitwood is a phony and a hypocrite.

Unregistered
    Give it a rest. Chitwood is a phony and a hypocrite.
    Butthurt much? I understand life isn’t easy for you. You give it a rest and no he’s not. He’s still our Constitutional Sheriff giving us coverage we can count on! When will you get him thrown out of office? Oh wait, that’s a dream like Post not getting re-elected.

Unregistered
    Butthurt much? I understand life isn’t easy for you. You give it a rest and no he’s not. He’s still our Constitutional Sheriff giving us coverage we can count on! When will you get him thrown out of office? Oh wait, that’s a dream like Post not getting re-elected.
    You cannot spell HYpoCrIte without Chity

You cannot spell "snort powder" without Post.

Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast