Must find someone to run against Chitwood! - Page 20
Page 20 of 57 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    True words... I say fresh start outside of VCSO. The same old will begin again if not careful.
    I agree with you, but I think Brian is a rare exception. He knows how to play the game well enough to come across as likeable to admin. The way he has explained it to me is he sees himself as a buffer between the nonsense that comes from upper admin and the rank and file guys actually doing the job. He can play the game and appease the morons above him while trying to give us the best chance to just do our jobs. In order to do that, he can’t come right out and tell them how stupid he really thinks they are. He has to use some manipulation to make them think he is on their side.

Unregistered
    Eddie Hart!!!!!

Unregistered
    Eddie Hart!!!!!
    I see where this is going, and I know why as well.

Unregistered
    I see where this is going, and I know why as well.
    Where...where?

Unregistered
    Where...where?
    I guess you'll see. It is sort of obvious if you actually follow current issues at the agency.

Unregistered
    I guess you'll see. It is sort of obvious if you actually follow current issues at the agency.
    I generally do, but it’s not obvious to me.
    I guess there is something I’m not aware of.

Unregistered
    I generally do, but it’s not obvious to me.
    I guess there is something I’m not aware of.
    Where is Hart now? Where was he earlier this week? Did he have somewhere to be late last week? I'm not bashing Hart either, just laying a few hints for you to pick up on. I do not think Eddie wants or needs VCSO to affirm him... Does VCSO need EH to affirm them is the question. Think about that and ask around.

Unregistered
    Eddie has my vote if he announces

Unregistered
    Eddie has my vote if he announces
    Eddie would be a good sheriff. Just like Ben....somebody who gave his all to the agency. And was the victim of politics (Ben by Vogel and Eddie by Chitty).

Unregistered
    I do not run that page. Its doing very well btw 😎 Can you say the same for the agency? As far as being a criminal, say that to me after I pass my concealed carry course at your department. That isn't a threat but an encouragement for you to understand the difference of a criminal as defined by Florida's laws on gun ownership. I am a damn good shot with a .45 too! I used to shoot with a deputy in the woods off 92 by the I4 ramp. Surely he wouldn't hang with a criminal cohort in his patrol car and do target practice as well. Doesn't Randy do the concealed class for VCSO?
    How’s that winning coming along Alvin? All of that big talk and you ended up at another big fat dead end again! I guess you can’t qualify for a weapon either sport!

Page 20 of 57 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast