Must find someone to run against Chitwood! - Page 29
Page 29 of 57 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3149694]Here is something else funny. Heather Post getting smacked down in the DBNJ.

[url]https://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20200522/judges-office-chast

“I’m having a hard time finding a job,” said Mortimer, adding that he had a good job at a roofing company for about 14 years before losing it last year, which he believes was connected to the injunction.

“You google my name and I look like a fruit loop,” Mortimer said. “I look like a weirdo.”

Maybe you should stop being a weirdo and focus your time on finding a job instead of trolling.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3149701]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is something else funny. Heather Post getting smacked down in the DBNJ.

“I’m having a hard time finding a job,” said Mortimer, adding that he had a good job at a roofing company for about 14 years before losing it last year, which he believes was connected to the injunction.

“You google my name and I look like a fruit loop,” Mortimer said. “I look like a weirdo.”

Maybe you should stop being a weirdo and focus your time on finding a job instead of trolling.
    I agree. Crazy Calvin keeps embarrassing himself time and time again. It’s Groundhog Day every time with him. The gift that keeps on giving. I’ve said all along if he would just focus more on himself. It’s always someone else’s fault.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3149716]

I agree. Crazy Calvin keeps embarrassing himself time and time again. It’s Groundhog Day every time with him. The gift that keeps on giving. I’ve said all along if he would just focus more on himself. It’s always someone else’s fault.
    That's not what the JUDGE said.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3149701]
    Here is something else funny. Heather Post getting smacked down in the DBNJ.

The classic behavior of a sexual stalker. I feel bad for his ex wives that tried to get an injunction against him. I can see why they tried. But, it’s not his fault he’s been Always Been Creepin’ (ABC). It’s everyone else’s fault for being a failure. He is such an embarrassment! He must be too mentally ill to realize that these things don’t shed him in a better light. Did I say what an embarrassment?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3149854]

The classic behavior of a sexual stalker. I feel bad for his ex wives that tried to get an injunction against him. I can see why they tried. But, it’s not his fault he’s been Always Been Creepin’ (ABC). It’s everyone else’s fault for being a failure. He is such an embarrassment! He must be too mentally ill to realize that these things don’t shed him in a better light. Did I say what an embarrassment?
    Huh, a wife 20 years ago sought an injunction and was granted... My mother never sought or was granted one though. Come be open, candid and public on my personal Facebook page... I can share the records publically there. You wanted SUNSHINE, you got it. I'm not embarrassed, I'm one step away from vindication whereas Post is one step closer to incarceration.

BTW, this isn't Alvin affairs and you seem to want to discuss me rather than the header. I am about to dismount the LA family again so have a ball talking lies behind my back. Atleast the Sheriff has the balls or mutated ovaries to lie on a live radio program. You are a coward who cannot accept the truth. Sorry the truth hurts. Have fun everyone!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3149866]

Huh, a wife 20 years ago sought an injunction and was granted... My mother never sought or was granted one though. Come be open, candid and public on my personal Facebook page... I can share the records publically there. You wanted SUNSHINE, you got it. I'm not embarrassed, I'm one step away from vindication whereas Post is one step closer to incarceration.

BTW, this isn't Alvin affairs and you seem to want to discuss me rather than the header. I am about to dismount the LA family again so have a ball talking lies behind my back. Atleast the Sheriff has the balls or mutated ovaries to lie on a live radio program. You are a coward who cannot accept the truth. Sorry the truth hurts. Have fun everyone!
    Incarceration, that’s pretty funny! They don’t incarcerate for civil matters. Good luck embarrassing yourself with the State Attorney. Good luck also on either getting ignored or rejected just like your open records requests. You’re up late, are you emailing again? Too mentally ill to realize you’re a fruitcake and the gift that keeps on giving for entertainment. This isn’t Alvin Affairs, yet you respond. Come out of the shadows just like you do here? You’re such a hypocrite! Trolling won’t bring you a paycheck.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3149866]

Well even your personal Facebook is private so how about you post all your records publicly. Let the Facebook world reply and smack your weirdo fruit loop nonsense down.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3149915]

Well even your personal Facebook is private so how about you post all your records publicly. Let the Facebook world reply and smack your weirdo fruit loop nonsense down.
    Maybe send a friend request.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3149928]

Maybe send a friend request.
    Wasn’t Crazy Calvin the one bragging many times his Facebook was public and he lives a public life? Yet, he doesn’t post publicly on his page and he posts here anonymously. Looks like a hypocrite to me. I can’t keep track if he contradicts himself more, lies, or is a hypocrite. We know the one thing he’s consistent with is being a sexual stalker, criminal, domestic abuser, bad father, and world class fruitcake.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3149931]

Wasn’t Crazy Calvin the one bragging many times his Facebook was public and he lives a public life? Yet, he doesn’t post publicly on his page and he posts here anonymously. Looks like a hypocrite to me. I can’t keep track if he contradicts himself more, lies, or is a hypocrite. We know the one thing he’s consistent with is being a sexual stalker, criminal, domestic abuser, bad father, and world class fruitcake.
    And this is about Heather Post:
    - her own mother hates her and got an injunction against her
    - she has been fired from every job she has ever had
    - she has never been at a job longer than three years
    - she uses/used cocaine
    - she is a documented liar
    - she cannot maintain a budget
    - and is starting to get called out more and more for her shenanigans by the local press

Page 29 of 57 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast