Left Lane Cruisers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    The case law is that you cannot be cited as long as you are going the maximum speed allowed. So if your left lane cruising at 55 mph in a 55 mph zone you are not breaking the law. I personally have only seen a few times that a left lane cruiser was doing below the speed limit and not passing a slower vehicle.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The case law is that you cannot be cited as long as you are going the maximum speed allowed. So if your left lane cruising at 55 mph in a 55 mph zone you are not breaking the law. I personally have only seen a few times that a left lane cruiser was doing below the speed limit and not passing a slower vehicle.
    Wrong. Dope.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    the case law is that you cannot be cited as long as you are going the maximum speed allowed. So if your left lane cruising at 55 mph in a 55 mph zone you are not breaking the law. I personally have only seen a few times that a left lane cruiser was doing below the speed limit and not passing a slower vehicle.
    .....wrong!!!

Unregistered
    I have written that statute (316.081(3)) a few times. Only if that driver, in my opinion, is significantly impacting several other drivers. Not stopping 70 MPH car because one person doing 85 MPH wants to force them over a lane.

Unregistered
    Correct me if I am wrong. Passing on the right is allowed on a divided multi lane highway.

Why should you when your required to get out of the way..... Id much rather cite the person holding up traffic and going to cause a road rage or wreck.

Unregistered
    Why should you when your required to get out of the way..... Id much rather cite the person holding up traffic and going to cause a road rage or wreck.
    Ok, so it's obviously career day

There's this thing called the Speed Limit. If someone is in ANY lane, within the speed limit, it doesn't matter if 30 cars want to go 95 plus MPH. It's florida, you can park in the left lane or any lane. Since you're a civilian, why not forget this mostly civilian site and just go around cousin Jed? 20 years from now you will have old fags in corvettes in the left lane going 51 mph. It will never change, no matter how much spam you crank out. It's like the weather, get over it. Adapt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12