Left Lane Cruisers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Left Lane Cruisers

Can FHP please do something about the people who just cruise in the left lane. Its frustrating when the middle and right lanes are moving faster than the left lane because of one person holding up a whole line of traffic.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can FHP please do something about the people who just cruise in the left lane. Its frustrating when the middle and right lanes are moving faster than the left lane because of one person holding up a whole line of traffic.
    We'll get right on that. We are currently trying to make it snow in Hell....

Unregistered
    I dont think the tickets cost enough for Troopers to care.

Unregistered
    We’re too busy humpn crashes

Unregistered
    Quit crying and do the speed limit. It's the law.

Unregistered
    Quit crying and do the speed limit. It's the law.
    You do realize that the left lane doesn't require speeding in order to cite a driver for speeding, correct?

Unregistered
    You do realize that the left lane doesn't require speeding in order to cite a driver for speeding, correct?
    What? You cite drivers who aren't speeding for speeding just to get your 2 per hour in faster?

Unregistered
    That’s right!!

Instead of the interstate looking like clogged pipes (and everyone moving only as fast as the slowest driver), LEFT LANE vehicles are required to yield to traffic that is overtaking from the rear, regardless of speed.

This also reduces road rage and improper passing on the right.

Unregistered

passing on the right

Correct me if I am wrong. Passing on the right is allowed on a divided multi lane highway.

Breathermouth

My name deepee

Mee want be trouper stat butt me can no stop drooly frum mout as can help?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast