Moving Forward..
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Moving Forward..

For two years we pounded it was a time for change.. well change has arrived and we are #MovingForward =)

https://www.facebook.com/CityWatchNo...action_generic

Unregistered

Congrats!

Congratulations Stephanie on a job well done! Without your input into this blog, we would still be suffering with the tyrant! Thank you from all of as at North Port P.D.!

Unregistered

Kudos

Stephanie Gibson: You're one tough individual with the courage of her convictions. NPPD officers are terrific; and they have more positive impact on lives than they even know.

Unregistered

MR "gentleman" I referring to me as a cancer:

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stephanie Gibson: You're one tough individual with the courage of her convictions. NPPD officers are terrific; and they have more positive impact on lives than they even know.
    Thank you to the Gentleman" in the North Port restaurant I heard referring to me as a cancer to NPPD. I get it. But unlike you Sir I'm continually willing to accept constructive criicism and strive to do better. Incidentally, sarcasm and goodole boy putting down citizens are the reasons I didnt trust the police many many years ago. Yes, we all have a story, you too. I really wish i could have trusted two officerrs encountered during the many hours i was abducted. I trust NPPD. They are worthy. In my dark times when the angry unpredictable men trigger fear, when those i care-give demand beyond your comprehension, i reach out to the deserving. You should try it. It helps

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you to the Gentleman" in the North Port restaurant I heard referring to me as a cancer to NPPD. I get it. But unlike you Sir I'm continually willing to accept constructive criicism and strive to do better. Incidentally, sarcasm and goodole boy putting down citizens are the reasons I didnt trust the police many many years ago. Yes, we all have a story, you too. I really wish i could have trusted two officerrs encountered during the many hours i was abducted. I trust NPPD. They are worthy. In my dark times when the angry unpredictable men trigger fear, when those i care-give demand beyond your comprehension, i reach out to the deserving. You should try it. It helps
    First Yes Stephaine has been the best thing that ever happened to nppd. She also was talked about negatively for years by certain members of the nppd and there good old boys in the community. She never gave up. She never changed her story or her conviction to make change. She made it happen. She also I am sure will continue to strive for change. I am so glad she led a battle as this community has suffered by the hands that were there to help. I hope to god they all have been weeded out. I personally will never call the police. I am more afraid of them then any circumstance. Very sad I hope that changes. Just think twice before you pick up the phone.

I am not sure what this comment is referring to. If it helps many officers are uneducated. They are small town gossips along with many in the community. I am sorry you experienced this although I am a little confused by your post. I will say there are good officers that will not lie thump etc to justify their behavior. Thank you stephanie I hope what you have done will make thumpers think twice before thumping and lying.

Unregistered
    My post had nothing to do with Ms. Gibson. I don't post on this site but I have been following. If it is in the wrong place, I apologize.

I would never hesitate to call NPPD for help. It was many yrs ago and it was't North Port. I was referring to a gentleman's disparaging words.

WE did this..

Thank you for the kind sentiments. The reality is, we did this. More importantly, we all deserve this, most especially each of you that hung in there and kept it altogether during a few tumultuous years.. I really am excited about NPPDs future under Chief Kharma and hope it turns out exactly as yall need it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Thank you for the kind sentiments. The reality is, we did this. More importantly, we all deserve this, most especially each of you that hung in there and kept it altogether during a few tumultuous years.. I really am excited about NPPDs future under Chief Kharma and hope it turns out exactly as yall need it.
    Well am not really sure how we are moving forward. Morales is 2nd in Command (Only Vespia survivor).. Lear is holding the new Chief back and not giving him the ability to do what he needs to fix this place. King will be Captain officially soon. Probably after Oct 2, that wasn't ordained I guess (good ole boy club). We can only move forward if the Chief is permitted to exercise his own leadership without brick walls being put up in his way.

What makes you think that Lear is holding Garrison from doing as he sees fit? I have had the conversation directly with Pete and he showed no indication of micromanaging the Chief. Of course , he wouldn't tell me "i told him he cant touch Morales .. " but I really struggle believing that he has that attitude. I think the CM is committed to a meaningful culture change. I would say right now, I would go to the mat for Garrison if anyone from City Hall, CM or Commission, were to interfere with his mission. So there ya go.. I get to be a Guardian and a Warrior. Seriously, It really feels good being able to support our Police Chief.

I think we are about 2 months into Chief Kharma coming aboard. As we discussed before it will take 12-18 months for him to make the org completely his own. If the names you indicate are problems, and are not willing to operate within his standards then I believe he will take corrective steps. Again, that was a direct conversation with our Chief. His reasonings with Morales promotion specifically. Like many of yall, I took exception to Morales getting Dep Chief as I sat holding his commitment that he would return to Captain position. It is His staff and it really should be 100%, His decision period. In the end, he will only be as good as those around him. I believe he will get us all there and those that get in his way will become a repositioned obstacle. I trust his vision and where he will lead us to.

This mess wasnt created in a few weeks.. and it wont be fixed in a few weeks either.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    What makes you think that Lear is holding Garrison from doing as he sees fit? I have had the conversation directly with Pete and he showed no indication of micromanaging the Chief. Of course , he wouldn't tell me "i told him he cant touch Morales .. " but I really struggle believing that he has that attitude. I think the CM is committed to a meaningful culture change. I would say right now, I would go to the mat for Garrison if anyone from City Hall, CM or Commission, were to interfere with his mission. So there ya go.. I get to be a Guardian and a Warrior. Seriously, It really feels good being able to support our Police Chief.

I think we are about 2 months into Chief Kharma coming aboard. As we discussed before it will take 12-18 months for him to make the org completely his own. If the names you indicate are problems, and are not willing to operate within his standards then I believe he will take corrective steps. Again, that was a direct conversation with our Chief. His reasonings with Morales promotion specifically. Like many of yall, I took exception to Morales getting Dep Chief as I sat holding his commitment that he would return to Captain position. It is His staff and it really should be 100%, His decision period. In the end, he will only be as good as those around him. I believe he will get us all there and those that get in his way will become a repositioned obstacle. I trust his vision and where he will lead us to.

This mess wasnt created in a few weeks.. and it wont be fixed in a few weeks either.
    You see it already, Morales is the 2nd in command, protected by Lear, Moarles’ BFF, unqualified but still will be captain. The chief is not going to say publically why he is being held back.? This place is a mess, Lear needs to step back and say what do you need to fix this place. That is not happening.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast